* LED Type: 150xSMD5050 RGB
* Input Voltage: 12VDC
* Power: 36W
* Length: 5m (16.4ft)
Wiring * Unroll LED strip completely.
* Any exposed wires on the other end of the LED strip must not touch one another (or any metal object), creating a short.
* Connect the 4-pin connector of controller to that of the LED strip, making sure that the arrows line up.
* Connect 5mm DC jack of power supply to controller.
* Remove the plastic seal in the battery compartment of the wireless remote.
* Double check that all connections are correct and secure, then plug in power cord.
Note * Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
* Although the LED strip comes with adhesive on the back, silicone is difficult to stick to, therefore use of additional mounting hardware recommended.
* Only the LED strip is waterproof; all wires/connections and other components must be protected from the elements.
* While the included controller can handle the power requirement of two such strips, the power supply only has the capacity to drive a single strip.
* Do not lengthen the LED strip by directly connecting an additional section to it.
* Test all components before permanent installation.
* Make sure that wires at the other end of the LED strip are not touching one another (or any metal object), which would create a short circuit.
* The LED strip is cuttable every 3 LEDs, approx. every 4", at the designated cut marks.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
The authorised South African distributor of this product is under no obligation to honour the manufacture's guarantees/warranties or to provide after-sales service.
Please note that this item is imported from the USA. If the unit is powered, it will come with a US plug and an adapter/converter may be required. Providing the item lists as 110-240v compatible (most are), universal adapters can be used and can be purchase from us here for only R39.00. If it lists as only 110v compatible, you would need a voltage converter which can be purchased from here starting from R99.00 for smaller devices. For bigger devices, please check the WATT requirements for the device. Bigger transformers can be found here. Please check the description/manufacturers website for the required voltages.
Please also note that certain items cannot be imported, these include Alcohol, Animals, Flammable Materials, Currency, Food, Furs, Chemicals, Explosives, Medications, Plants, Seeds, Supplements, Pressurized Cans, Tactical Equipment, Vitamins, Weaponry and Weaponry Accessories. In these cases, the item and information is displayed for reference purposes only. If you are not sure if we are permitted to bring an item, please send us an e-mail with a link to the item to confirm.
Please also ensure that you are ordering the correct item for your particular application as returns to the USA are costly. Product reviews are also provided for most of our items, which can give you a good idea for possible things to look out for and the quality of the item. By clicking Add to Cart, you are confirming that the item is correct and you accept the conditions listed here.