It’s not always easy being on online retailer. Helping people get a sense of who we are, without a brick and mortar store where customers can walk in and get a sense of us, is at times challenging. That doesn’t mean we don’t care, or we don’t want to change the world. Because we do.
And with Easter just around the corner, we’re going to use the occasion to make a difference in the world. We’re big believers in this proverb:
Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime
Except, with Easter so close we don’t have time for the second part of the proverb. So, with no time for fish teaching, we’re gonna jump right in and give away some fish. Two fish to be exact. Actually, no fish at all. Nerf Guns. Two of them. Cool, right?
In fact, to be completely accurate about what we’re giving away, they’re two Nerf N-Strike Elite Double-barreled Rough Cut 2X4 blasters that fire 2 darts at once. We’re talking pump action that’ll have you firing a steady stream of darts up to 22.86 meters in no time at all.
Imagine how you can change the world with these two Nerf Blasters?
More Fun Will Change The World
If you’ve ever played, even an average game of Nerf Wars at the office, you know how much fun that can be. And the world definitely needs more fun.
Less Bad Looking Scary Easter Bunnies Will Change The World
With Easter coming up, there are bound to be people who get dressed up as really scary looking Easter Bunnies, and that isn’t cool when there are children around. Nerf Blasters are just the thing to drive that bad looking Easter Bunny back to where he came from.
More People Doing Art Will Change The World
Should you win these, for you and your best friend, you’ll want to sneak some practice in for the next Nerf War Showdown. And if you’re going to practice, you should definitely practice properly. That means building some sort of target shooting range, which will require plenty of your most awesome artistic expression.
Generosity Will Change The World
If you’ve got younger brothers and sisters they’re gonna want to have a turn with your Nerf Blaster. Of course you’d never let them do that in a zillion years, but you’re sensitive enough not to say that outright, and then you’ll string them along for years believing that one day they’ll have a go. It’s a win win. They feel warm and fuzzy because you’ve made them believe you’ll share. You feel warm and fuzzy because they do, and they won’t ever touch your new Nerf Blaster.
We think this may be one of our most altruistic endeavours yet!
How To Win 2 Awesome Nerf Blasters
If you’d like a shot at winning these two Nerf Blasters for you and a friend, we’re running a Facebook LIKE and WIN competition. All you have to do is find the competition post on our timeline (17 March 2016 – 08:00) and LIKE the post. If you’ve got a friend in mind, perhaps you should tag them in a share, and hope that they enter as well. Means you’ve got two chances of winning. On 26 March 2016 (17:00), we’ll randomly draw one winner from all the entries. We’re into really easy competitions here at Import It All.
And whether you win or you don’t win, have a fab Easter. May it be a long weekend filled with only good looking Easter bunnies 🙂
Competition Rules and T’s & C’s
1. The Organiser is Import It All.
2. The “Easter Nerf Blaster” Competition will commence on 17 March 2016 at 08:00 and will end on 26 March 2016 at 17:00.
3. By participating in this competition, the participants accept these terms and conditions and agree to abide by them. Any participants may request to be furnished with a copy of these terms and conditions at no cost.
4. To be eligible to win the prize, entrants must LIKE the competition post on the Import It All Facebook page (posted on 17 March 2016 at 08:00). All correct submissions will go through to a random draw. The random draw will be done automatically by the Shortstack random entry draw process.
5. There will only be one winner.
6. We will make a video copy of the automatic random draw. The decision of the Shortstack random draw service will be final and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
7. All winners will be contacted by way of Facebook message. The winner may be required to provide their relevant contact details and may be requested to fax a copy of their ID book to a representative of the Organiser.
8. All entrants hereby consent to the Organiser utilising and processing his/her personal information strictly for the purposes of this competition.
9. Any and all reasonable steps will be taken in order to contact the prize winner.
10. If for any reason any of the prize winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period from date of a lucky draw, such prize winner will be disqualified and their prize will be forfeited. If necessary a further random draw will be held where the procedure as set out above will be repeated.
11. The winner, or legal guardians where applicable, will be required to sign an acknowledgement of receipt of prize and will be required to furnish the Organiser with their identity numbers in terms of Regulation 11(6)(i) of the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008.
12. Employees, directors and agents of the Organiser or its subsidiaries, their immediate families, life partners, business partners and associates and any person directly or indirectly affiliated with Import It All or any person directly or indirectly involved with the devising, production, management or marketing of this competition are not eligible to participate in this competition.
13. Entrants enter the competition entirely at their own risk. The Organiser and its directors, affiliates, members, partners, employees, agents, consultants, suppliers, contractors and subsidiaries, cannot be held responsible or liable for any accident, injury, harm or loss suffered by any person or entity as a direct or indirect result of entering this competition.
14. Entrants hereby indemnify the Organiser and its directors, affiliates, members, partners, employees, agents, consultants, suppliers, contractors and subsidiaries, and hold it harmless against any losses, claims, demands, legal proceedings, damages and expenses of whatsoever nature in respect of injury or death of any person, loss or damage to any property of any person or legal entity or loss of profits arising as a direct or indirect result from entering the this competition.
15. The winner may be required to be identified in any media, which is inclusive of but not limited to, television or radio, in print publications, or online sites, in which the competition receives exposure in order to be eligible for the prize and for future marketing initiatives with the understanding that any winners may decline such an invitation.
16. The prizes are not transferable and cannot be deferred or exchanged for cash.