Ever wanted to pick your own prize? Well now you can with Importitall.co.za! We’re giving away a voucher to the value of R1500! All you have to do to stand a chance of winning is like or share this post and on 30 April we’ll randomly choose a lucky winner.
Pick your Prize! Competition Rules and T’s & C’s
1. The Organiser is Import It All.
2. The “Pick your Prize!” Competition will commence on 7 March 2019 at 16:00 and will end on 30 April 2019 at 12:00.
3. By participating in this competition, the participants accept these terms and conditions and agree to abide by them. Any participants may request to be furnished with a copy of these terms and conditions at no cost.
4. To be eligible to win the prize, entrants must LIKE or SHARE the competition post and LIKE the Import It All Facebook page.
5. All correct submissions will go through to a random draw. The random draw will be done automatically by the Shortstack random entry draw process.
6. There will only be one winner.
7. We will make a video copy of the automatic random draw. The decision of the Shortstack random draw service will be final and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
8. All winners will be contacted by way of Facebook message. The winner may be required to provide their relevant contact details and may be requested to fax a copy of their ID book to a representative of the Organiser.
9. All entrants hereby consent to the Organiser utilising and processing his/her personal information strictly for the purposes of this competition.
10. Any and all reasonable steps will be taken in order to contact the prize winner.
11. If for any reason any of the prize winner cannot be contacted within two weeks (14 days) from date of a lucky draw, such prize winner will be disqualified and their prize will be forfeited. If necessary a further random draw will be held where the procedure as set out above will be repeated.
12. The winner, or legal guardians where applicable, will be required to sign an acknowledgement of receipt of prize and will be required to furnish the Organiser with their identity numbers in terms of Regulation 11(6)(i) of the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008.
13. Employees, directors and agents of the Organiser or its subsidiaries, their immediate families, life partners, business partners and associates and any person directly or indirectly affiliated with Import It All or any person directly or indirectly involved with the devising, production, management or marketing of this competition are not eligible to participate in this competition.
14. Entrants enter the competition entirely at their own risk. The Organiser and its directors, affiliates, members, partners, employees, agents, consultants, suppliers, contractors and subsidiaries, cannot be held responsible or liable for any accident, injury, harm or loss suffered by any person or entity as a direct or indirect result of entering this competition.
15. Entrants hereby indemnify the Organiser and its directors, affiliates, members, partners, employees, agents, consultants, suppliers, contractors and subsidiaries, and hold it harmless against any losses, claims, demands, legal proceedings, damages and expenses of whatsoever nature in respect of injury or death of any person, loss or damage to any property of any person or legal entity or loss of profits arising as a direct or indirect result from entering the this competition.
16. The winner may be required to be identified in any media, which is inclusive of but not limited to, television or radio, in print publications, or online sites, in which the competition receives exposure in order to be eligible for the prize and for future marketing initiatives with the understanding that any winners may decline such an invitation.
17. The prizes are not transferable and cannot be deferred or exchanged for cash.