Electrical requirements: 110V/60Hz single phase, 500 watts
Oven: 24 x 20 x 18" Chamber size: 12 x 11 x 11" (25 liters) Shipping size: 27 x 26 x 22"
Unit weight: 68 Lb Shipping weight: 120 Lb
Temperature range: Ambient to 200°C
Temperature uniformity: +/- 1°C
FO-19023 forced air ovens use digital micro-computer temperature control to enhance precision, accuracy and uniformity. Memory function memorizes all you settings when power is down, and resumes previous oven operation when power is back up. Alarm can also be set when actual working temperature is not within desired setup range.
* Built-in temperature calibration
* Combine forced-air circulation with digital temperature control to achieve dependable and uniform condition for a variety of laboratory applications
* Corrosion resistant stainless steel mirror interior finish with toughened double glazing observation window.
* Gentle downward flow along chamber wall provides less disruption to sample material
* User friendly soft-touch control panel
* Overheat protection automatically cuts power when temperature is beyond limit or sensor fails
* Digital temperature controller with timing and alarm
* Polished stainless steel interior finish
* Racks included: 2 (maximum 3, additional racks available at extra cost)
* CE compliant.
* One year warranty.
The authorised South African distributor of this product is under no obligation to honour the manufacture's guarantees/warranties or to provide after-sales service.
Please note that this item is imported from the USA, and is designed to be used in the USA. In addition, if the unit is powered it will come with a US plug and an adapter/transformer may be required. Please click here for more information on power requirements, or check with us if you are unsure or need any assistance!
Please also note that certain items cannot be imported, these include Alcohol, Animals, Batteries, Flammable Materials, Currency, Food, Furs, Chemicals, Explosives, Medications, Plants, Seeds, Supplements, Pressurized Cans, Tactical Equipment, Vitamins, Weaponry and Weaponry Accessories. In these cases, the item and information is displayed for reference purposes only. If you are not sure if we are permitted to bring an item, please send us an e-mail with a link to the item to confirm.
Please also ensure that you are ordering the correct item for your particular application as returns to the USA are costly. Product reviews are also provided for most of our items, which can give you a good idea for possible things to look out for and the quality of the item. By clicking Add to Cart, you are confirming that the item is correct and you accept the conditions listed here.