This PCI-E Card is incompatible with Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite or Above
Due to frequently updated drivers, please download the latest version on our Inateck official website to enhance your using experience.
- Internal Data and Power SATA Extension/Splitter Cable: SATA 7 Pin + 15 Pin combo connector to SATA 7 Pin + 15 Pin SATA power connector
- To Ensure Sufficient Power Supply. it is necessary to connect the card to the power supply of the Mac Pro
- For User of Windows: An appropriate SATA power extension lead for IBM computers is not included in this package. Please make sure you have the respective power connector at hand
- PCI Express Expansion Card with 7 USB 3.0 Ports: With quick and easy installation, this PCI Express card expands your PC by Seven high-speed USB3.0 interfaces,Â offers a simple solution for connecting to USB 3.0 devices from your Mac Pro
- Seven USB 3.0 Ports: Three discrete USB 3.0 ports (bottom three) with up to 5 Gbps bandwidth per port; Four USB 3.0 ports connected through an internal USB 3.0 hub (top four) with up to 5 Gbps shared bandwidth.
- Support UASP: 70% Faster than traditional USB 3.0, with UASP Transfer Protocol; The UASP Transfer Protocol only can accelerate read and write speed of SSD hard disk
Supported Operating Systems
The Expansion card is applicable to the MAC Pro ( 2008 to 2012 Version) - This PCI-E Card is incompatible with Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite or Above
Mac OS 10.8.2 to Mac OS 10.9.5 & Windows 8 - No additional drivers are needed for Mac Pro/ Win8, it has built-in support for the FL1100 chipset
Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 (with included drivers) - An appropriate SATA power extension lead for IBM computers is not included in this package, Please make sure you have the respective power connector at hand