This item may be available in a different size, colour, scent, version or platform. Click below to be directed to product options:
Replacement toothbrush heads compatible with Oral-B Electric Toothbrush, providing exceptional brushing experience.
The replacement toothbrush head features a contoured profile to naturally fit the shape of your teeth and to clean hard-to-reach areas and maximize motion.
Diamond-shaped bristles in a high-density bristle pattern. Effectively removes up to 2 times more plaque than a manual toothbrush and without irritating gums.
Suitable for all Oral-B Sonic Series handles.
Quality guarantee, fast shipping, easy return, high standard customer service.
Best Performance for Cleaning and Whitening:
* The advanced diamond-shaped bristles and high-density bristle pattern to help sweep away plaque, while lifting extrinsic stains for whiter teeth.
* Effectively removes up to 2 times more plaque than a manual toothbrush and without irritating gums.
* The replacement toothbrush head features a contoured profile to naturally fit the shape of your teeth and to clean hard-to-reach areas and maximize motion.
* Diamond-shaped bristles in a high-density bristle pattern, create more scraping surfaces, easily sweeping away plaque.
* Reminder bristles ensure you are getting an effective clean, and let you know when to replace the brush head. After three months of normal use bristles exhibit fatigue, and brush heads are less effective. Replace your brush head every 3 months.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Yes they fit the sonicare pulsonic. I've been looking all over for replacement heads and these seemed the most promising. I put the brush on my toothbrush and I see NO GAP. I did not have to wrestle to put the thing on. I did not break the head or my toothbrush getting it on and off. Yes the box comes in German. Yes they are obviously not made by Sonicare so they aren't the BEST quality. I have only had one bristle come out of the head while brushing my teeth. But y'know what, they fit my toothbrush, they stay on, they didn't break, and half the bristles didn't fall out. This is the cheapest alternative I have right now until I can save up for a new sonicare brush. So go with these heads.
I've seen all the other reviews... which look to be a wash between "crap" and "great", so I thought I'd throw my ten-cents in. These are inexpensive, non-brand name replacement heads. They are softer than the brand name version (of which unfortunately, don't seem to be sold anywhere, as the Pulsonic Sonic Slim - that we have two of and don't want / need new ones!) seems to be a discontinued model - thanks OralB!).
The replacements I received did have German/Deutsch packaging, but I'm pretty sure the German/Deutsch people also like to brush their teeth too... so... does that matter? As for fit, the ones we got fit just fine on our two units, thus two thumbs-up for that. As for people having issues with bristles falling out... we haven't had any issues, all our bristles are all still intact, several weeks later of every day use. Maybe there was a bad batch? I mean, seriously, it happens... and for $5, is it really worth the hassle? No, but then again, $5 is...
I have an Oral B Pulsonic toothbrush and was dismayed to discover that Oral B has discontinued the replacement brush heads. I was hesitant to buy these, as many of the reviews indicate several problems including bristles falling out, gaps, and even folks that have broken their base unit when pushing these on/pulling them off. Therefore, I only bought the 4 pack to test them out. This is what I discovered:
- The bristles are not the best quality. On a new brush head, one would expect to see the bristles clumped tightly in circles, but while these are grouped in circles at the base, they flare out a bit towards the end. They also are not evenly cut. Several brush heads have rogue bristles that stick out past the rest. - It is not a perfect fit. In fact, when I initially tried to put the brush head on the handle, I could not get it to go on at all (I admittedly was being cautious based on review of people breaking their units on these). When I compared the opening on...
The authorised South African distributor of this product is under no obligation to honour the manufacture's guarantees/warranties or to provide after-sales service.
Please note that this item is imported from the USA, and is designed to be used in the USA. In addition, if the unit is powered it will come with a US plug and an adapter/transformer may be required. Please click here for more information on power requirements, or check with us if you are unsure or need any assistance!
Please also note that certain items cannot be imported, these include Alcohol, Animals, Batteries, Flammable Materials, Currency, Food, Furs, Chemicals, Explosives, Medications, Plants, Seeds, Supplements, Pressurized Cans, Tactical Equipment, Vitamins, Weaponry and Weaponry Accessories. In these cases, the item and information is displayed for reference purposes only. If you are not sure if we are permitted to bring an item, please send us an e-mail with a link to the item to confirm.
Please also ensure that you are ordering the correct item for your particular application as returns to the USA are costly. Product reviews are also provided for most of our items, which can give you a good idea for possible things to look out for and the quality of the item. By clicking Add to Cart, you are confirming that the item is correct and you accept the conditions listed here.