This item may be available in a different size, colour, scent, version or platform. Click below to be directed to product options:
♥PACKAGE♥ You will get a sterling silver bracelet. It will be packed with a decent gift box.
♥MATERIAL♥ The bracelet is made from 925 sterling silver. It's HYPOALLERGENIC MATERIAL for those who are allergic to some metal.
♥GIFT GUIDE♥ Best gift for your love, wife, mother, sister, girlfriend and other best friends.
♥PROTECTION♥ How to protect your sterling silver bracelet? Please see the last picture.You will know the way.
♥QUICKLY RESPONSE♥ Any questions, please feel free to email us, we will reply you within 24 hours.
∞ About Bracelet/b> ∞
The Bracelet is made from 925 Sterling Silver.
WHAT IS 925 STERLING SILVER? It refers to the 92.5% content of pure silver in the metal, the other 7.5% usually consists of other metals. It is a kind of nonallergenic materials which suitable for those who are allergic to metal.
This is the most healthy jewelry for yourself or other people you ♥ .
∞ Brand Source ∞
A: At here waiting for you D: Doesn't mind how long it takes I : I love you S: So I do A: A whole heart for you E: Envisions the whole of you R: Run with you in the future
Adisaer is not just jewelry, but sweet promises.
Life is like a journey, Adisaer apply to join your trip sincerely and hope can become your close partner. She would love to accompany with you in every impressive and happy moments.
∞ Product Concept ∞
♣ Gold Plated: For Families, the satisfactorily happiness ♣ White Gold Plated: For Friends, the strongest friendships ♣ Rosegold Plated: For Your Love. the eternally true love ♣ Stainless Steel: For Eco, the sacred duty of us ♣ Sterling Silver: For You, the most healthy life ♣ Leather: For Fashion, the most unique personalities
∞ Brand Promise ∞
♥ All jewelry products of Adisaer will come with a free jewelry bag or box, making you to protect your jewelry better.
♥ If you have any questions, please feel free to email us. We will reply you within 24 hours, and offer an effective solution to your problem.
♥ 1 Universe,8 Planets, 204 Countries,809 Islands,7 Seas,and I had the privilege to meet you.
The authorised South African distributor of this product is under no obligation to honour the manufacture's guarantees/warranties or to provide after-sales service.
Please note that this item is imported from the USA, and is designed to be used in the USA. In addition, if the unit is powered it will come with a US plug and an adapter/transformer may be required. Please click here for more information on power requirements, or check with us if you are unsure or need any assistance!
Please also note that certain items cannot be imported, these include Alcohol, Animals, Batteries, Flammable Materials, Currency, Food, Furs, Chemicals, Explosives, Medications, Plants, Seeds, Supplements, Pressurized Cans, Tactical Equipment, Vitamins, Weaponry and Weaponry Accessories. In these cases, the item and information is displayed for reference purposes only. If you are not sure if we are permitted to bring an item, please send us an e-mail with a link to the item to confirm.
Please also ensure that you are ordering the correct item for your particular application as returns to the USA are costly. Product reviews are also provided for most of our items, which can give you a good idea for possible things to look out for and the quality of the item. By clicking Add to Cart, you are confirming that the item is correct and you accept the conditions listed here.