100% UV stabilized polyethylene, Shading on 60% rate, Cut Edge
Unique lock stitch construction will not unravel
Lightweight and durability, 6 1/2'*30'
Applicable for livestock housing, poultry buildings, greenhouses, hoop structures, barns, kennels, canopies, and more.
Mesh and breathable, perfect plant cover, summer shading cover
Agfarbic shade cloth is made of breathable UV protected HDPE shade fabric,light weight and durability make it a superior choice for all types of shade applications. This multipurpose shade is perfect for whatever your are interested in, works to cool and reduce the suns heat and rays. They can provide shade from the sun while allowing the cool breeze to enter through the mesh.
Different shading rates are used for different purposes ·30% up to 60% rating shades are suitable for Greenhouse plant and shrub nurseries, hydroponics, vegetables, fruit and flowers.Based on plant lighting needs. ·50% or 60% rating shades apply for swimming pool leaf covers, 30% will keep leaves out . ·70% or 80% rating shades dense enough for small or larger insects. ·70% up to 90% shades suitable as a windbreak based on need for privacy and wind blockage. ·136% rating shades are suitable for patios, courtyards, privacy screens, dog kennels, carports, pool covers, depending on level of heat reduction desire.
The authorised South African distributor of this product is under no obligation to honour the manufacture's guarantees/warranties or to provide after-sales service.
Please note that this item is imported from the USA, and is designed to be used in the USA. In addition, if the unit is powered it will come with a US plug and an adapter/transformer may be required. Please click here for more information on power requirements, or check with us if you are unsure or need any assistance!
Please also note that certain items cannot be imported, these include Alcohol, Animals, Batteries, Flammable Materials, Currency, Food, Furs, Chemicals, Explosives, Medications, Plants, Seeds, Supplements, Pressurized Cans, Tactical Equipment, Vitamins, Weaponry and Weaponry Accessories. In these cases, the item and information is displayed for reference purposes only. If you are not sure if we are permitted to bring an item, please send us an e-mail with a link to the item to confirm.
Please also ensure that you are ordering the correct item for your particular application as returns to the USA are costly. Product reviews are also provided for most of our items, which can give you a good idea for possible things to look out for and the quality of the item. By clicking Add to Cart, you are confirming that the item is correct and you accept the conditions listed here.