Socket: E14 LED Type: 15 SMD 2835 Wattage: 3.5W Lumen: 200LM Base Size: 50mm x 78mm Voltage: 110V Color Temperature: 6000K Body Material: Ceramic
Packaged included : 4x3.5W LED Bulbs
This E14 round LED light bulb has a 3W power consumption,and gives off a warm white light.They generate minimal heat and have short-circuit protection and under-voltage protection.making them safe for use in children's rooms. Features and Benefits
Reasons to switch to LED;
1.LED bulbs last longer. Leave them on constantly and you will find they are still working several years later. 2.Full brightness instantly; you don't have to wait for it to reach full brightness unlike CFL bulbs. 3.They are more energy efficent; An incandescent light bulb loses 70 percent of its energy to heat,leaving only the last 30 percent for light.
The authorised South African distributor of this product is under no obligation to honour the manufacture's guarantees/warranties or to provide after-sales service.
Please note that this item is imported from the USA, and is designed to be used in the USA. In addition, if the unit is powered it will come with a US plug and an adapter/transformer may be required. Please click here for more information on power requirements, or check with us if you are unsure or need any assistance!
Please also note that certain items cannot be imported, these include Alcohol, Animals, Batteries, Flammable Materials, Currency, Food, Furs, Chemicals, Explosives, Medications, Plants, Seeds, Supplements, Pressurized Cans, Tactical Equipment, Vitamins, Weaponry and Weaponry Accessories. In these cases, the item and information is displayed for reference purposes only. If you are not sure if we are permitted to bring an item, please send us an e-mail with a link to the item to confirm.
Please also ensure that you are ordering the correct item for your particular application as returns to the USA are costly. Product reviews are also provided for most of our items, which can give you a good idea for possible things to look out for and the quality of the item. By clicking Add to Cart, you are confirming that the item is correct and you accept the conditions listed here.