100% New from Manufacturer. Up to 500 recharge cycles over the life of the battery.
CE-/FCC-/RoHS-Certified for safety. 24 x 7 email support, 12-month hassle-free warranty.
Grade A cells ensure fast charges and low power consumption; Built-in circuit protection ensures both safety and stability.
Operation time for standard batteries(6-cell, 4400mah): Around 2 hours, the actual operation time will depend on how much electricity is required by the device and how you use it.
About BRTONG® BRTONG® offers Lithium-ion / Lithium Polymer battery packs including, Laptop Batteries, Power banks, Power Tools and more. We are delight to provide customer High quality /Reliable / Factory direct price batteries here!
I have a Dell Inspiron 1564 and that has a worn out battery and will not hold the charge over 20 minutes. I usually use the battery for about 15 minutes then run and plug my computer to the wall plug before it dies. I don't like being tied down to a certain place that a charging cord requires of me. I decided to look for a new battery that would allow me to travel with my laptop without having to take the cord. The BRTONG battery works just fine and fits my computer perfectly without any parts sticking out.
The battery arrived 49% full and took 45 minutes to charge the other 51%. When the battery is fully charged, it will usually last me around 1 hour 40 minutes to 2 hours 10 minutes. It is so nice to be able to sit and use my computer without having to worry about it shutting down while I am in the middle of something. So far the battery is working great. I turn my laptop on/off every time I use it, so it gets a lot of action. The battery has not overheated or caused any...
Using battery on a dell insprion 1564. Battery came with a 50% charge. Fits well, and stays in place. Don't know how long the charge holds for since I put the battery on the laptop about 4hrs ago and had it plugged in the whole time. But it seems like a solid product. Would recommend to a friend.
The authorised South African distributor of this product is under no obligation to honour the manufacture's guarantees/warranties or to provide after-sales service.
Please note that this item is imported from the USA, and is designed to be used in the USA. In addition, if the unit is powered it will come with a US plug and an adapter/transformer may be required. Please click here for more information on power requirements, or check with us if you are unsure or need any assistance!
Please also note that certain items cannot be imported, these include Alcohol, Animals, Batteries, Flammable Materials, Currency, Food, Furs, Chemicals, Explosives, Medications, Plants, Seeds, Supplements, Pressurized Cans, Tactical Equipment, Vitamins, Weaponry and Weaponry Accessories. In these cases, the item and information is displayed for reference purposes only. If you are not sure if we are permitted to bring an item, please send us an e-mail with a link to the item to confirm.
Please also ensure that you are ordering the correct item for your particular application as returns to the USA are costly. Product reviews are also provided for most of our items, which can give you a good idea for possible things to look out for and the quality of the item. By clicking Add to Cart, you are confirming that the item is correct and you accept the conditions listed here.