• The exclusive formula of Nodé DS+ makes it highly effective against persistent dandruff.
• The patented DSactiv® complex guarantees double effectiveness, thanks to its action on the origins of flaky scalp:
. It limits the proliferation of the Malassezia yeast that causes dandruff.
. It helps prevent recurrence by minimising the sebum secretion that promotes the development of Malassezia.
• Powerful keratoregulatory active ingredients help clear persistent dandruff and activate its elimination.
• Enriched with soothing ingredients, Nodé DS+ immediately and durably relieves itching of the scalp.
• The "fluid cream" texture is easy to apply. Nodé DS+ makes hair easier to detangle and improves shine, suppleness and volume.
How to use
• For the first 3 weeks: 3 shampoos per week.
Afterwards: 1 or 2 shampoos a week according to the prescription.
• Lather Nodé DS+ by gently massaging the scalp.
Rinse and repeat the application. Leave for 5 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
• Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use on children under the age of 3 (presence of salicylic acid).
• We recommend Nodé Fluid, an ultra-mild, frequent-use shampoo as a follow-up and/or for alternate use.
Health and Beauty
White Tube Blue cap and writing
BIODERMA NODE DS+ SHAMPOO 125ml - Antidandruff
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Very good shampoo forever. I have ekzema almost 7 years. I used to many shampoo to many treatmens. This product is great. No ekzema anymore. Try this you will be happy😀
The authorised South African distributor of this product is under no obligation to honour the manufacture's guarantees/warranties or to provide after-sales service.
Please note that this item is imported from the USA, and is designed to be used in the USA. In addition, if the unit is powered it will come with a US plug and an adapter/transformer may be required. Please click here for more information on power requirements, or check with us if you are unsure or need any assistance!
Please also note that certain items cannot be imported, these include Alcohol, Animals, Batteries, Flammable Materials, Currency, Food, Furs, Chemicals, Explosives, Medications, Plants, Seeds, Supplements, Pressurized Cans, Tactical Equipment, Vitamins, Weaponry and Weaponry Accessories. In these cases, the item and information is displayed for reference purposes only. If you are not sure if we are permitted to bring an item, please send us an e-mail with a link to the item to confirm.
Please also ensure that you are ordering the correct item for your particular application as returns to the USA are costly. Product reviews are also provided for most of our items, which can give you a good idea for possible things to look out for and the quality of the item. By clicking Add to Cart, you are confirming that the item is correct and you accept the conditions listed here.