YEARS OF RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT - After years of designing and testing brollies, we understand what makes a great umbrella; we've done the research so you don't have to! There are four really important factors to look out for. 1) A STRONG FRAME WITH FIBRE GLASS, 2) A STRONG CANOPY THAT'S BIG ENOUGH TO COVER YOU, 3) AN AUTOMATIC MECHANSIM ALLOWING ONE HANDED OPERATION and 4) EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE YOU CAN RELY ON, EVEN AFTER OUR 30 DAY GUARANTEE. We explore these 4 factors below.
1) A STRONG FIBRE GLASS FRAME - Our unique umbrellas are STRONG as we only use superior components and highly skilled Technicians. Our UltraFlex Frame Technology gives you both STRENGTH and FLEXIBILITY. Even if gusts reach 50mph+, our design allows the umbrella to flip to regulate pressure. Then our fibre glass ribs return to their original position TIME AFTER TIME. This is what "windproof" means; never settle for less. Each rib and stretcher are highly engineered to give you RELIABILITY.
2) A STRONG CANOPY THAT'S BIG ENOUGH TO COVER YOU - This umbrella has a VENTED DOUBLE CANOPY designed to combat inversion damage. Two overlapping canopy layers have vents which allow gusts of wind to pass through the umbrella reducing the risk of inversion. We only use HIGH QUALITY, WATERPROOF FABRICS that are strong, lightweight and flexible so they work in harmony with the frame. When open the canopy has a generous 134cm arc and a 110cm diameter.
3) AUTOMATIC MECHANISM - This umbrella opens automatically so you can react to a downpour in seconds! The great thing about an automatic mechanism is that you can open the umbrella with just one hand, very important when every second counts and you're carrying half a dozen shopping bags! When closed, the umbrella measures 96cm from tip to handle.
4) EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE - An exceptional customer experience is central to everything we do. You can buy with confidence with our 30 day money-back guarantee. Even outside this period, we will always do our best to help. We never take your custom for granted; we have many loyal customers who come back to us again and again as we look after them!
Accessories from COLLAR AND CUFFS LONDON are renowned for their sensational quality and affordability; our umbrellas are no exception! In England it rains A LOT, so we know what makes a great brolly! Be one step ahead with our dapper StormDefender City umbrella. Our highly engineered umbrellas stand out from the crowd for many reasons:
1) Ribs that encompass fibre glass for superior strength and flexibility. 2) Vented canopy to combat inversion damage. 3) Generous 134cm canopy arc when open with a 110cm diameter. 4) When closed, the umbrella measures 96cm from tip to handle. 5) Traditional solid wood hook handle for timeless elegance. 6) Automatic - This umbrella opens at the touch of a button, quite unusual for a larger umbrella! 7) Strong fibre glass shaft giving the umbrella superior core stability. 8) Two straps to secure the canopy when closed and slip cover included. 9) TIP - Always dry the umbrella in the open position to avoid frame deterioration. 10) A generous amount of fibre glass has been used to construct the ribs of this umbrella meaning the frame is both strong and flexible. This sign of quality demonstrates that we never compromise on the quality or quantity of materials used.
It's the above attention to detail and drive for quality that sets our umbrellas apart.
An umbrella also makes a great gift idea - it will be used time after time by the recipient.
Company Background: COLLAR AND CUFFS LONDON is a British retailer offering a stunning range of shirts, ties and accessories to customers all over the world. At COLLAR AND CUFFS LONDON, our passion is to bring customers accessories and menswear renowned for sensational quality and style, great value for money and exceptional customer service.
Buy with confidence with our money-back guarantee (custom-made shirts excluded).
COLLAR AND CUFFS LONDON
The authorised South African distributor of this product is under no obligation to honour the manufacture's guarantees/warranties or to provide after-sales service.
Please note that this item is imported from the USA, and is designed to be used in the USA. In addition, if the unit is powered it will come with a US plug and an adapter/transformer may be required. Please click here for more information on power requirements, or check with us if you are unsure or need any assistance!
Please also note that certain items cannot be imported, these include Alcohol, Animals, Batteries, Flammable Materials, Currency, Food, Furs, Chemicals, Explosives, Medications, Plants, Seeds, Supplements, Pressurized Cans, Tactical Equipment, Vitamins, Weaponry and Weaponry Accessories. In these cases, the item and information is displayed for reference purposes only. If you are not sure if we are permitted to bring an item, please send us an e-mail with a link to the item to confirm.
Please also ensure that you are ordering the correct item for your particular application as returns to the USA are costly. Product reviews are also provided for most of our items, which can give you a good idea for possible things to look out for and the quality of the item. By clicking Add to Cart, you are confirming that the item is correct and you accept the conditions listed here.