This item may be available in a different size, colour, scent, version or platform. Click below to be directed to product options:
✮ HIGH QUALITY EFFICIENT BOWL - We manufacture containers that spread the heat evenly, so you will get crisp, crunchy popcorn with no burnt kernels, and with very few if any unpopped kernels.
✮ CONVENIENT HANDLES - The container has two comfortable built in handles on the sides, so it will be more convenient for you to take the bucket out of the microwave
✮ BIG SIZE BOWL FOR TRUE POPCORN LOVERS - Why not share some tasty popcorn with friends and family? With our popcorn maker you can pop a huge bowlful of delicious fluffy popcorn at one time
✮ COLLAPSIBLE FOR EASY STORAGE - If you are short in space then you will simply love the bucket convenient collapsible design
✮ 100% LIFETIME GUARANTEE - If, for whatever reason you don't love our popcorn maker - we will fully refund every cent
Popcorn Popper for Food Lovers
* Each of our bowls is collapsible and comes with convenient handles *
- Do you LOVE to eat popcorn, but don't like the popcorn makers that burn your popcorn? - Are you sick and tired of low quality microwave popcorn poppers that leave you with unpopped kernels? - Are you looking for the best popcorn maker which is highly durable, but still inexpensive?
Introducing Your Very Own Chef Rimer Popcorn Maker to the Rescue!
- Our huge bowls are extremely high quality, so your popcorn will not get burned while it is in the microwave. - The containers cook the corns evenly, so you will be left with very few (if any) unpopped kernels. - The buckets also come with built-in comfortable handles, so you will be able to easily remove the bowl from the microwave - The bucket is also super easy to use.
- You should put a quarter cup of kernels to get a full container of popcorn, yet the result may be different depending on your microwave power and the size of kernels you use.
- Heating time can vary depending on your microwave power. It will be best to start with 2 minutes of heating, and increase the intervals according to your results.
- On the day of delivery, You will receive two PDFs via the Amazon messaging system A guide on how to use the popcorn maker, and a popcorn recipes eBook.
You are backed with a lifetime warranty!
1. Remove the bowl lid. 2. Pour your popcorn kernels. 3. Add salt according to your taste 4. Drop the lid 5. Put the bowl inside the microwave. 6. Set the microwave to 2 - 4 minutes (depends on the microwave power). 7. The popcorn will be ready when you hear pauses between the pops. When this happens take the bowl out of the microwave.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Best ever popcorn bowl.
I read the reviews and some said it burnt the popcorn or left kernels un popped!!. I have been popping popcorn many different ways over sity years since childhood and a few kernels did scare me away. Others said it was perfect but floppy. Others yet said it got piping hot and was not suitable for serving popcorn in after popping.
My GE microwave has a popcorn button This button sometimes gives bad results in some glass bowls. Uncooked kernels at the end of the automatic popcorn cooking cycle. However the first batch of this new Chef Rimer Popper worked flawlessly and nearly all kernels are popped. Just do not overfill the bottom bowl and it produces the full tub of five cups of popcorn with zero burns and nearly zero unpopped with just one push of the popcorn button. Second batch left a few more kernels but none were burned. I did fill the lower cup a little more full than the first batch. Still quite good at popping most of them...
Customer Video Review Length:: 4:39 Mins
For more than the past year, we have been using this popcorn popper Nordic Ware Microwave Popcorn Popper, 12-Cup, White. It works okay but it does get extremely hot and you have to handle it with care when taking it out of the microwave. It is less expensive than this one but I feel like the additional cost is worth not getting burned by this popper. This popper is a keeper for you. I didn't expect it to do as well as it did.
PROS: Collapses for easier storage, no need for baking mitts when touching and removing it from the microwave, leaves less kernels unpopped. I believe this is because the lid starts off just a couple of inches from the kernels and gets raised as the kernels pop. So the kernels get more steam applied to them with the lid being lower when first being cooked.
I got tired of both the smell of burned popcorn, and the waste because the bags tasted burned even if they weren't. After reading the reviews, I figured I didn't have much to lose, it would still be cheaper to buy loose kernels even if it did burn a little. Well, in our very high powered microwave, it only takes about 1 minute to have a full container of perfectly popped popcorn without any browning let alone burning. When my son, on his first time using it, did it for a minute and a half, it had a few dark tan pieces in there, but it was all still edible. The other great thing about this is that most of the kernels actually pop. I have so little in the bottom of the bowl I know I'm not wasting any of it. The ability to flavor the popcorn while popping is an added bonus. My husband who doesn't like popcorn (not even at the movies!!?!?) said he'd start eating popcorn as a snack now. All-in-all, I'm pretty impressed.
The authorised South African distributor of this product is under no obligation to honour the manufacture's guarantees/warranties or to provide after-sales service.
Please note that this item is imported from the USA, and is designed to be used in the USA. In addition, if the unit is powered it will come with a US plug and an adapter/transformer may be required. Please click here for more information on power requirements, or check with us if you are unsure or need any assistance!
Please also note that certain items cannot be imported, these include Alcohol, Animals, Batteries, Flammable Materials, Currency, Food, Furs, Chemicals, Explosives, Medications, Plants, Seeds, Supplements, Pressurized Cans, Tactical Equipment, Vitamins, Weaponry and Weaponry Accessories. In these cases, the item and information is displayed for reference purposes only. If you are not sure if we are permitted to bring an item, please send us an e-mail with a link to the item to confirm.
Please also ensure that you are ordering the correct item for your particular application as returns to the USA are costly. Product reviews are also provided for most of our items, which can give you a good idea for possible things to look out for and the quality of the item. By clicking Add to Cart, you are confirming that the item is correct and you accept the conditions listed here.