Quick removable front handle stem, with alloy silver color cap & PVC black bell.
Brand new, 90% factory assembled. Riding with style and convenience. This light weight bike can be easily folded within 10 seconds, for easy storage and transportation. It can be fit in a compact car's rear trunk, like 2000 Honda Civic. People can use the bike for commuting to work, riding in parks, in camping ground, or on mountain trails.
Recommended for rider's height 5'3"-6'0".
Supporting rider's max weight up to 200 lbs.
Net weight 34 lbs. Shipping weight 45 lbs.
Folded dimensions 38"x14"x29".
This bike is shipped with front wheel uninstalled, a user can easily install the front wheel within five minutes, see user manual which come with the bike for detailed description.
Silver, Blue, Black, Red color available.
*We offer longer seat post to whose height is more than 6' and less than 6'2". Please place your bike order with longer seat post (Columba_RJ26A 14" Seat Post) order together, your shipping charge will be reduced.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
I have a mixed review for this bike.
Pros- Strong built. Can carry it in train since it's a folding bike. 80% assembled when delivered. Tools required to assemble the rest 20% were provided with the bike.
Cons- Heavy. Would be difficult for a girl to carry around, if u have to move up/down the stairs. Vendor provides a bike bag when u order from their website, doesn't provide with Amazon order No fenders. Which makes it very difficult to ride in rain. Your complete back will be splashed with muddy water. I had to buy fenders(was very difficult to search for this size) from ebay separately for this 26" bike. The front shockers doesn't seem to work at all. I have never felt them working. The rear works fine.
This is a well-built, great ride folding bike. The full size makes it a much easier ride than the smaller wheeled bikes. It is well-designed - all the mechanics are top line. We carry it in the storage area of our 5th Wheel - easier and cleaner than hanging it on the outside exposed to weather and road grime. Wish it were in hot pink!
It's been a while since my purchase and time to write a review. I travel in a motorhome towing a Ford Focus hatchback. Its the back of the hatchback the bike needed to fit. Thus the "Folding Columba". It's quick to fold and unfold after raising the pedals out of the way. Its only a tiny bit awkward to lift the folded bike into the hatch and that's probably because I'm pretty careful I don't scratch or mar the car or bike. I'm a bit over 6 foot and kinda lanky and the bike works great for me. I use it for exercise and fun around large campgrounds and trails everywhere I go. No serious or treacherous mountain trails but some have been quite rough. After a lot of research and pricing folding bikes I settled on the 26" Columba. All things considered I believe I made the right choice. It worked perfectly right out of the box. And the tires hold their air pressure! Ha. Because I'm not a spring chicken any longer I swapped the seat for a more comfortable place to sit my butt, but...
The authorised South African distributor of this product is under no obligation to honour the manufacture's guarantees/warranties or to provide after-sales service.
Please note that this item is imported from the USA, and is designed to be used in the USA. In addition, if the unit is powered it will come with a US plug and an adapter/transformer may be required. Please click here for more information on power requirements, or check with us if you are unsure or need any assistance!
Please also note that certain items cannot be imported, these include Alcohol, Animals, Batteries, Flammable Materials, Currency, Food, Furs, Chemicals, Explosives, Medications, Plants, Seeds, Supplements, Pressurized Cans, Tactical Equipment, Vitamins, Weaponry and Weaponry Accessories. In these cases, the item and information is displayed for reference purposes only. If you are not sure if we are permitted to bring an item, please send us an e-mail with a link to the item to confirm.
Please also ensure that you are ordering the correct item for your particular application as returns to the USA are costly. Product reviews are also provided for most of our items, which can give you a good idea for possible things to look out for and the quality of the item. By clicking Add to Cart, you are confirming that the item is correct and you accept the conditions listed here.