This item may be available in a different size, colour, scent, version or platform. Click below to be directed to product options:
BRAND NOTICE: Corepair® is the ONLY seller on Amazon.US. Any purchasing from other sellers will not protect by Corepair®.
PRODUCT COMPATIBILITY: ONLY iPhone 5C(4.0 inch screen). Please DO NOT try use it on iPhone 5S or iPhone 5.
WARRANTY: 6 months warranty for non-human factors, 100% tested and sampling check before shipping.
REPLACEMENT INCLUDING: Digitizer assembly+ Touch screen+ Front camera+ Home button+ Ear speaker+ Front microphone+ Proximity sensor+ Light sensor (All pre-assembly).
APPLICATION SITUATION: Intended to replace the faulty & defect LCD Display Touch Screen Digitizer Assembly. Such as screen responding not properly, display problems, distortion pixels, cracked LCD screens, wrong color issues and old & dead lcd.
1. Product was pre-assembled. Convenient for replacing and installing.
2. Corepair® will responsible for any damage during shipping or quality problem. So make sure your products are buy from Corepair®.
7. Compatibility: iPhone 5C (Not for iPhone 5S or iPhone 5)
- Main Parts: 1 x iPhone 5C LCD touch screen+ digitizer assembly 1 x Home Button 1 x Front camera 1 x Ear speaker 1 x Front microphone 1 x Proximity sensor 1 x Light sensor 1 x LCD metal back plate 1 x LCD heat shield NOTE: All the components above were pre-assembled.
- Replacement Repair Tools: 1 x Philips screwdriver 1 x Pentalobe screwdriver 2 x Triangle Pry Pick 1 x Suction Cup 1 x Dust Wipes 1 x Sim card pin NOTE: Screwdriver head with magnetic. (Convenient for dealing with tiny screws)
- Free gift: 1 x 9H hardness Tempered Glass for iPhone 5C
1. Disconnect the battery cable before installation or make sure your phone is powered off. This will protect your phone from incorrect installation damage.
2. Please watch a video tutorial before installation. Be careful and patient can avoid some unnecessary mistakes. (Each customer will receive an email which contains the repair video url.)
3. There are many screws when you replacing the assembly which are different in size and length. You'd better to mark them otherwise it may broke the screen if you put the screw in wrong place.
4. The flex cables are very sensitive and frangible. DO NOT over-bend or use excessive force to tear it. Handle Carefully!
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Easy to remove old assembly and install new assembly. Make sure to use new screws included with new assembly for the bottom of the assembly as screws are fragile because they are so tiny and the heads get stripped after one removal. Unlike larger screws in a lap top where you can dig out the head, it can't be done with tiny screws. (Well I couldn't) Had serious issues with the swipe not working to unlock the screen and lower right side of key board sensitivity was a disaster. If you pressed any of the letters i,o,p,j,k,l,n,m you were going to get the enter or backspace functions. We kept at it for 20 minutes and were finally able to unlock and re activate. I was spewing profanity for a while. My nephew reported to me that for 2-3 days after I replaced assembly he had a problem with the unlock swipe but then it some how resolved itself fine and the lower right keyboard sensitivity mess went away too. Not sure how or why but if hes happy so too am I! As with anything tech related, good...
this is by far the best screen replacement i have used. normally i have to transfer the camera, proximity sensor, ear speaker and home button over but thankfully this item included all of that pre installed making it mostly plug and play. i did have to modify the frame somewhat but that was due to a logic board that had shifted when the old screen broke and i didn't want to wrench it back out of fear of breaking it, so not a manufacturer issue. after mods the screen snapped in perfectly and works quite well. the included star screwdriver for the case screws is to big for the screws, fortunately i had a driver from another kit that worked. the included screen protector is a nice touch also, the protector looked to be glass also so don't bend it to much while installing. Oh, i didn't use it but the manufacturer emailed me a link to a tutorial video without me asking which is great customer service since this kit includes no instructions. any youtube tutorial will work for this, just...
If you don't want to go thru the hassle of removing the camera and home buttons, this is the way to go I was about to buy a repair kit priced higher without the home button and camera but found this and so happy I did. I fixed my daughters IPhone in no more than 10 mins ( only had one issue with one screw which required the help of my husband if the screw would have come out it would have been much much quicker to do ). The screen works perfect and as good as new and compared to the damage that was done( screen was shatter beyond belief and glass chips falling every where). Will purchase again from this company if need to.
The authorised South African distributor of this product is under no obligation to honour the manufacture's guarantees/warranties or to provide after-sales service.
Please note that this item is imported from the USA, and is designed to be used in the USA. In addition, if the unit is powered it will come with a US plug and an adapter/transformer may be required. Please click here for more information on power requirements, or check with us if you are unsure or need any assistance!
Please also note that certain items cannot be imported, these include Alcohol, Animals, Batteries, Flammable Materials, Currency, Food, Furs, Chemicals, Explosives, Medications, Plants, Seeds, Supplements, Pressurized Cans, Tactical Equipment, Vitamins, Weaponry and Weaponry Accessories. In these cases, the item and information is displayed for reference purposes only. If you are not sure if we are permitted to bring an item, please send us an e-mail with a link to the item to confirm.
Please also ensure that you are ordering the correct item for your particular application as returns to the USA are costly. Product reviews are also provided for most of our items, which can give you a good idea for possible things to look out for and the quality of the item. By clicking Add to Cart, you are confirming that the item is correct and you accept the conditions listed here.