LiveZilla Live Chat Software
Importitall
Register/Login Login Contact UsContacts BlogBlog
Cart Items : 0 | Cart Total : R0
USA Categories
Site Security
Electronics > Camera & Photo > Accessories > Flash Accessories > Sync & PC Cords > B002OXMG9O
  1. Cowboystudio 15 feet Straight Sync Cord with 1/4in Mono Plug to PC
    Image(s) provided for illustrative purposes and may differ from the actual product
  2. Cowboystudio 15 feet Straight Sync Cord with 1/4in Mono Plug to PC

    [B002OXMG9O]
    Delivery: 10-20 Working Days
    Customer Ratings (18 reviews)
    Price R373.00

     pinterest 
Additional Information

This PC sync cable has a male plug on one hand and a 6.35 mm 1-pin plug on the other. It connects the PC sync port of your camera to Wireless Flash Trigger and other devices that comes with a 6.35mm jack.

Similar Products

Britek 12 feet 3.5mm to Male PC Flash Sync CablePixel TF-322 Flash Hot Shoe Sync Adapter with Extra PC Sync Port Dedicated for Nikon DSLR & FlashgunYongnuo LS-PC635 Connector / Sync cable for Yongnuo RF603 and Studio Flash / StrobesPixel e-TTL Flash Hot Shoe Adapter with Extra PC Sync Port for Canon DSLRs and FlashgunsCowboyStudio NPT-04 4 Channel Wireless Trigger for External Speelights with 1 Trigger and 2 Receivers (NPT-04+extra receiver)Nikon AS-15 Sync Terminal Adapter Hot Shoe to PC AS15Fomito Flash Sync Cable 5m /15 feet - 6.35mm (1/4 inch) Male PC Studio Strobe Trigger Camera Lighting for Godox Neewer Nicefoto Jinbei YongnuoGeneric Flash Bracket Swivel Umbrella Holder Studio Tilting Bracket for Nikon Canon E430 E580 SB600 SB800 SB900 Bracket B3.5mm to Male Flash PC Sync Cable (30CM)Yongnuo YN-622C Wireless ETTL Flash Trigger Receiver Transmitter Transceiver
Specifications

Country
USA
Binding
Electronics
Brand
CowboyStudio
EAN
0837654612293
Feature
15 ft PC Sync Cord
Label
Cowboy Studio
Manufacturer
Cowboy Studio
Model
syncord1/4head-large
MPN
syncord1/4head-large
PartNumber
syncord1/4head-large
Publisher
Cowboy Studio
Studio
Cowboy Studio
Most Helpful Customer Reviews

Our photography program has 5 studio areas. Students are VERY hard on equipment. With over 140 students using the umbrella light systems, the cords get a workout. Our cords wear out quickly, basically because some high school students will step on cords or wind them too tight. The fast prime shipping helped the other teachers with usable new cords...I hope they last long enough for when it's my students turn in the studio. One thing I don't like...you are only allowed to buy three at a time? We really need a back-up supply for our school.
I have a 3D camera with a pre-flash, so I needed to delay my monolights via a delay flash sensor and this straight sync cord. If the sync cord had any problems, I'd have found it right away. It only took a few experimental shots to end up with perfect monolight exposures with my 3D camera and this sync cord had no problems whatsoever. Hence, I can recommend this product for your needs as well.
I am finding that pretty much everything from Cowboy Studio is just "okay". It's not fantastic. This sync cord works maybe 90% of the time. It falls out or fails to sync the other 10%, but we basically have it as a cheap backup, so it's alright for what I use it for.
Please Note

The authorised South African distributor of this product is under no obligation to honour the manufacture's guarantees/warranties or to provide after-sales service.

Please note that this item is imported from the USA, and is designed to be used in the USA. In addition, if the unit is powered it will come with a US plug and an adapter/transformer may be required. Please click here for more information on power requirements, or check with us if you are unsure or need any assistance!

Please also note that certain items cannot be imported, these include Alcohol, Animals, Batteries, Flammable Materials, Currency, Food, Furs, Chemicals, Explosives, Medications, Plants, Seeds, Supplements, Pressurized Cans, Tactical Equipment, Vitamins, Weaponry and Weaponry Accessories. In these cases, the item and information is displayed for reference purposes only. If you are not sure if we are permitted to bring an item, please send us an e-mail with a link to the item to confirm.

Please also ensure that you are ordering the correct item for your particular application as returns to the USA are costly. Product reviews are also provided for most of our items, which can give you a good idea for possible things to look out for and the quality of the item. By clicking Add to Cart, you are confirming that the item is correct and you accept the conditions listed here.