Attention Please: If you have auy questions, PLEASE CONTACT US FIRST. Thank you!
* VIEW from a DESKTOP: Kindly install CMS Software in your PC so that you can remote control from PC/Laptop.
* Set up:When you are away from home and want to check whether everything is okay in your home, please choose "ROUTING MODE" on the User Manual to connect your phone/ipad with the device. And please set up the ip camera with your phone BEFORE LEAVING HOME.
* Operation video: Please refer to the following operation video for Routing Mode: https://youtu.be/B8459IWnGH8
* NOT SUPPORT Mobile network 3G/4G,it means it means, if you are away from home but want to know everything at home via APP, please connect your phone with wifi not the Mobile network 3G/4G. At same time, please keep the camera power on.
* Micro SD Card: "Sandisk" and "Kingston" Brand cards are sincerely recommended to ensure the Compatibility and guarantee the function(the Micro SD Card Storage).
* Exclusive APP: Our product has its own exclusive APP --- XMEye, you could download it from GoolgePlay or APPStore. (Notice: other APP may have no Compatibility with our product, please try to use the Specified APP).
* Any questions, please feel easy to contact us via Amazon Email.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
The camera works well overall. I have the motion record setting on and it records fine when it sees something move. I can also watch most of what it records with the remote watching feature in the app. The quality of the images it records is actually pretty decent.
The problem I have is that it will not download the files through the app. It gives the option to download videos it records but you can't actually download them. It downloads 444 bytes regardless of how large it says the file is and it is unplayable. You can record as you do the remote playback feature but sometimes sections where it shows a recording will not play back even though there is a file for that time frame.
The app that they offer for the camera works fairly well once setup, but don't expect other camera monitoring apps to work. I tried 5 other popular apps but none of them would view these cameras.
The camera is very good for "Live View". I have tried it on an iPad and android tablets from my local McDonalds with good success.
I bought 2 cameras (the price was right) and somehow got them online. The setup instructions are marginal. The ability to scan the camera's QR code was a big help during the setup.
I still do not completely understand where recorded video is stored and how to access it. It seems that some data is stored on the cameras microSD card, some on the viewing device (iPad/android tablet, cellphone), and some in the "cloud"?. I have contacted the seller for support and have gotten responses fairly quickly. I am very impressed with the seller's honesty and effort to get answers to my questions.
My one wish would be for a better User Manual. What exists is incomplete (most app menu choices are not defined) and not translated well (what is blind video?). I own another security camera and app User Manual is no...
When I connect directly to the camera it looks good however I cannot set the camera to activate and record for motion and I cannot be away from my home and be able to view anything on the camera I tried their apps and when I use the barcode that they provide that is actually stuck to the side of the camera it says that I cannot use that because it is an already active account yet I haven't signed up yet so I'm thinking I was shipped a camera that was already used I would like to be able to get in that's the whole point is to be able to cut the motion sensitive on so it can activate and record when there's motion when I'm away and be able to look using the camera when I'm away and look through it using my phone currently I cannot do that I have to have direct connect where I'm just a few feet from the camera not really defeats the purpose
The authorised South African distributor of this product is under no obligation to honour the manufacture's guarantees/warranties or to provide after-sales service.
Please note that this item is imported from the USA, and is designed to be used in the USA. In addition, if the unit is powered it will come with a US plug and an adapter/transformer may be required. Please click here for more information on power requirements, or check with us if you are unsure or need any assistance!
Please also note that certain items cannot be imported, these include Alcohol, Animals, Batteries, Flammable Materials, Currency, Food, Furs, Chemicals, Explosives, Medications, Plants, Seeds, Supplements, Pressurized Cans, Tactical Equipment, Vitamins, Weaponry and Weaponry Accessories. In these cases, the item and information is displayed for reference purposes only. If you are not sure if we are permitted to bring an item, please send us an e-mail with a link to the item to confirm.
Please also ensure that you are ordering the correct item for your particular application as returns to the USA are costly. Product reviews are also provided for most of our items, which can give you a good idea for possible things to look out for and the quality of the item. By clicking Add to Cart, you are confirming that the item is correct and you accept the conditions listed here.