LiveZilla Live Chat Software
Importitall
Register/Login Login Contact UsContacts BlogBlog
Cart Items : 0 | Cart Total : R0
Beauty & Personal Care > Skin Care > Face > Treatments & Masks > Masks > B00UZ1MVU6
  1. Key West Aloe Save a Tan - 15.5 oz
    Key West Aloe Save a Tan - 15.5 oz
    Key West Aloe Save a Tan - 15.5 oz
    Key West Aloe Save a Tan - 15.5 oz
    Image(s) provided for illustrative purposes and may differ from the actual product
  2. Key West Aloe Save a Tan - 15.5 oz

    [B00UZ1MVU6]
    Delivery: 10-20 Working Days
    Customer Ratings (8 reviews)
    Price R674.00

     pinterest 
Product Description

  • Coconut key lime scent
  • 80% lab certified aloe lotions
  • Replenish moisture of skin
Additional Information

Seal in the tint of your sun-kissed skin with coconut and key lime scented save a tan which uses 80% Aloe Vera to replenish moisture, prevent peeling, and preserve your tan. Apply save a tan to dry skin after sun exposure or to moist skin after a shower.

Similar Products

Key West Aloe Max 100 15.5 ozSun Bum SPF 15 Moisturizing Sunscreen Lotion, 8 oz.Key West Aloe Aloethera Body Wash 16 ozKey West Aloe Aloethera Intensive Body Lotion
Specifications

Country
USA
Binding
Health and Beauty
Brand
Key West Aloe
EAN
0051082055563
IsAdultProduct
Label
Key West Aloe
Manufacturer
Key West Aloe
Model
5556
MPN
5556
PartNumber
5556
Publisher
Key West Aloe
Studio
Key West Aloe
Most Helpful Customer Reviews

This is the best after sun lotion available. I have used it for more than 25 years - back to those times when I was fly fishing off Key West, Florida. This type of fishing involves standing on the bow of a skiff for eight hours under a blistering sun. Even with repeated applications of sunscreen and wearing UV protection clothing there is no way to totally prevent sun damage. I learned from my guide about this product, and visited their retail store (and headquarters) in Key West, and purchased this product as well as many other of their offerings. This gave me the relief from pain and blistering which I desperately needed. It works. No other after sun product comes close. Visit their store in Key West if you have a chance.

The lotion is a bit more expensive than some others, but is well worth any premium. It goes on smoothly, absorbs readily, and leaves no residue. It does have a mild but distinctive scent which is pleasant and tropical. Super product.
This was such a disappointing purchase. I bought this after getting a sample in my birchbox (which I loved) I ordered the big bottle on Amazon and it arrived without the pump. I still decided to keep it because I figured I'd just open the top and pour a little out at a time and again I loved my sample so I went with it. This lotion is terrible!! It doesn't absorb well and leaves a white residue on my skin. Maybe if I ordered on the website it would have been a fresher bottle but in my opinion it was a total waste of money!
When I was in Hawaii over 25 years ago, a lady in a store told me Sav A Tan will give you the best tan you've ever had! Although I was skeptical, I tried it as my after sun lotion and she was right! It's 80% aloe, but whatever the other 20% is must make it work better than 100% aloe products! All of my kids are hooked on this product too when they want a lasting tan!
Please Note

The authorised South African distributor of this product is under no obligation to honour the manufacture's guarantees/warranties or to provide after-sales service.

Please note that this item is imported from the USA, and is designed to be used in the USA. In addition, if the unit is powered it will come with a US plug and an adapter/transformer may be required. Please click here for more information on power requirements, or check with us if you are unsure or need any assistance!

Please also note that certain items cannot be imported, these include Alcohol, Animals, Batteries, Flammable Materials, Currency, Food, Furs, Chemicals, Explosives, Medications, Plants, Seeds, Supplements, Pressurized Cans, Tactical Equipment, Vitamins, Weaponry and Weaponry Accessories. In these cases, the item and information is displayed for reference purposes only. If you are not sure if we are permitted to bring an item, please send us an e-mail with a link to the item to confirm.

Please also ensure that you are ordering the correct item for your particular application as returns to the USA are costly. Product reviews are also provided for most of our items, which can give you a good idea for possible things to look out for and the quality of the item. By clicking Add to Cart, you are confirming that the item is correct and you accept the conditions listed here.