Practice Makes Perfect with Lippincott’s Q&A Review for NCLEX-RN®!
Trusted by successful nursing students, Lippincott’s Q&A Review provides more practice questions than any other book, plus the essential preparation strategies you need to succeed on the NCLEX-RN examination! Written by Diane Billings, Ed.D, RN, FAAN, a nationally recognized test-item writer whose NCLEX preparation books have helped thousands of students pass the exam, Lippincott’s Q&A Review for NCLEX-RN is the book you need to take on the NCLEX with confidence.
Any student who has passed the NCLEX will tell you that while studying quality practice questions is key, understanding how to approach each question type and having clear and complete rationales for correct and incorrect answers make a real difference in your success on the exam! Lippincott’s Q&A Review for NCLEX-RN combines powerful test-taking strategies for all question types with clear rationales that give the “why” behind all answer choices to provide the most effective way to study!
Lippincott’s Q&A Review for NCLEX-RN offers:
· Over 5,800 practice questions that cover all critical exam topics – more than any other book! Now with even more questions on pharmacology, delegation and leadership!
· All alternate-format questions –including audio, video, and graphic option questions – that accurately reflect those you will see on the exam.
· Thorough and detailed rationales for correct and incorrect responses provide the key to understanding exactly why your answer is correct or incorrect.
· Sure-fire strategies to help you handle every question with confidence and make the most of your study time.
· 6 comprehensivetests of 180 questions each that closely follow the exam format.
· A bonus CD (PC and Mac compatible) with more than 1,300 practice questions in a fully interactive format that closely mirrors the actual NCLEX-RN experience.
· 300 downloadable questions for iPod/iPhone so you can study on the go!
Prepare for NCLEX Success with Lippincott’s Q&A Review!
Diane M. Billings EdD RN FAAN
Brand: Lippincott Williams Wilkins
Used Book in Good Condition
The authorised South African distributor of this product is under no obligation to honour the manufacture's guarantees/warranties or to provide after-sales service.
Please note that this item is imported from the USA, and is designed to be used in the USA. In addition, if the unit is powered it will come with a US plug and an adapter/transformer may be required. Please click here for more information on power requirements, or check with us if you are unsure or need any assistance!
Please also note that certain items cannot be imported, these include Alcohol, Animals, Batteries, Flammable Materials, Currency, Food, Furs, Chemicals, Explosives, Medications, Plants, Seeds, Supplements, Pressurized Cans, Tactical Equipment, Vitamins, Weaponry and Weaponry Accessories. In these cases, the item and information is displayed for reference purposes only. If you are not sure if we are permitted to bring an item, please send us an e-mail with a link to the item to confirm.
Please also ensure that you are ordering the correct item for your particular application as returns to the USA are costly. Product reviews are also provided for most of our items, which can give you a good idea for possible things to look out for and the quality of the item. By clicking Add to Cart, you are confirming that the item is correct and you accept the conditions listed here.