Fits DSLR with attached lens (such as Canon 5D Mark III with up to 70-200mm) and 4-5 extra lenses or speedlights
Removable accessory case zips closed and serves as convenient organisation for hard drives, cables and cords inside the camera zone.
Organise up to three screens in the dedicated device zone. Cradlefit construction suspends and protects laptops and tablets.
Deploy the patented, built in All Weather AW cover to protect valuable gear from the elements. Cover stays neatly tucked in a zippered compartment when not in use
Sized to meet standard carry-on requirements (45 linear in./114.3 cm); to meet requirements, you may need to remove laptop, tripod holder and other attachments. See your airline for current size and weight restrictions.
There are times when you have to carry it all. A variety of camera equipment for shoots. Multiple devices for workflow. Accessories and necessities for travel. This next generation of Lowepro's widely popular professional backpack design does the job with ease, thoughtful organization and a modern, streamlined design.
The Pro Runner II series has organisation zones which help a photographer keep lots of gear in order. The camera zone features the highly customizable MaxFit System of dividers for maximum capacity and a snug and protective fit. The device zone includes dedicated spaces for a laptop, IPad or Galaxy tab and Wacom tablet. CradleFit pockets suspend and protect devices from directly bu,ping against the ground.
- Keep lots of gear in order and within reach via primary organization zones
- Camera zone includes MaxFit System of dividers for maximum capacity and a snug protective fit; easy to adjust for all types of kit scenarios
- Removable accessory case zips closed and serves as convenient organization for hard drives, cables and cords
- Device zone includes dedicated spaces for a laptop, iPad or Galaxy® Tab, and Wacom tablet; CradleFit pockets suspend and protect devices from directly bumping against the ground
- 3D mesh padding on the back panel, contoured shoulder straps, and removable waistbelt provide support to carry a substantial amount of gear for the long haul
- Travel-friendly details throughout the pack help make the journey hassle-free: YKK locking zippers, front document pockets, mesh side pockets, adjustable sternum strap, convertible compression/trolley straps, SlipLock attachment loops, and a built-in All Weather AW Cover (in a zippered pocket) add ease of use
- Fits: DSLR with attached lens (such as Canon 5D Mark III with up to 70-200mm) -5 extra lenses or speedlights, Up to a 13" laptop, 10" tablet, plus Wacom type tablet
BP 350 AW II
BP 350 AW II
The authorised South African distributor of this product is under no obligation to honour the manufacture's guarantees/warranties or to provide after-sales service.
Please note that this item is imported from the USA, and is designed to be used in the USA. In addition, if the unit is powered it will come with a US plug and an adapter/transformer may be required. Please click here for more information on power requirements, or check with us if you are unsure or need any assistance!
Please also note that certain items cannot be imported, these include Alcohol, Animals, Batteries, Flammable Materials, Currency, Food, Furs, Chemicals, Explosives, Medications, Plants, Seeds, Supplements, Pressurized Cans, Tactical Equipment, Vitamins, Weaponry and Weaponry Accessories. In these cases, the item and information is displayed for reference purposes only. If you are not sure if we are permitted to bring an item, please send us an e-mail with a link to the item to confirm.
Please also ensure that you are ordering the correct item for your particular application as returns to the USA are costly. Product reviews are also provided for most of our items, which can give you a good idea for possible things to look out for and the quality of the item. By clicking Add to Cart, you are confirming that the item is correct and you accept the conditions listed here.