8 Inner Strands give this Paracord titanic survival cord strength!
Parachute Rope / Parachute chord has THOUSANDS of different uses!
- Securing or lashing luggage or gear, clothesline, shoe or boot laces, emergency stitches, starting a fire
- Emergency tourniquet, grips on knives, axes or other hand tools, rifle sling, sunglasses strap
- Make a Paracord bracelet, decorative knot, wrap a coffee cup, hang a pinata, boy and girl scout projects
- Zipper pull, learning to tie knots, whistle lanyard, pulling out a loose tooth, make a net, tie a door open
- Tie off a 6-pack of beer to cool it by submerging it into a cold lake or stream, tent rope, hang a sign
- Fish stringer, macrame projects, key fob, self-defense weapon (monkey fist), tie up a woman's corset
- Dog run line, sew a button, tie a fly, snare or trap, net, fishing line or trotline, repair wicker furniture
- Secure electrical or electronic cords together, string Christmas or other decorative lights, crabbing
- Nylon marine rope, kayak anchor line, tie climbing vines to trellis, tie an inner tube raft together
- "Soft patch" repair a hose or pipe, string cans together for an alarm, basketball hoop net, flag pole line
- hang a bird feeder, bundle firewood together, fencing, binoculars strap, dental floss, sandal strap
Who uses Paracord?
- Hobbyists, Home, Garage, Gardening, Landscaping, Roofing, Braided Rope
- Hunting Rope, Fishing, Camping Rope, Parachuting, Motorcycling and ATV's
- Law Enforcement, Emergency Medical Services and Rescue Personnel
- Military, Paramilitary, Paracord Survival Strategies and "Bug Out Bags"
- Automotive Emergency Kits, Boating, Scuba Diving, Cycling, Arts and Crafts
- Boy and Girl Scouts, Farming, Ranching, Construction, Picnics, Utility Cord
Click on the "Add to Cart" NOW and be MORE DEPENDABLE, PREPARED and CONFIDENT!