LiveZilla Live Chat Software
Register/Login Login Contact UsContacts BlogBlog
Cart Items : 0 | Cart Total : R0
USA Categories
Site Security
Grocery & Gourmet Food > Breakfast Foods > Cereals > Granola > B01BCB64C8
  1. Organic Original Granola
    Organic Original Granola
    Organic Original Granola
    Image(s) provided for illustrative purposes and may differ from the actual product
  2. Organic Original Granola

    Delivery: 10-20 Working Days
    Price R1918.00

Product Description

  • Mountain Rise Organic Original Granola 13 Oz. (Pack of 6)
  • Grocery > Cereal
Additional Information

Upc: 850050-000006 organic original granola 6/13 oz by mountain rise natural or organic ingredients ingredients: organic oats, fresh milled organic wheat berries, organic canola oil, organic cornmeal, organic evaporated cane juice, organic free range eggs, water, baking soda (non-irradiated), baking powder (aluminum free), organic vanilla and sea salt. nutrition facts serving size 1/2 cup (50g) servings per container 8 3/4 amount per serving calories 220 calories from fat 90 % daily value* total fat 10 g 15% saturated fat 1 g 5% trans fat 0 g cholesterol 15 mg 5% sodium 95 mg 4% total carbohydrate 28 g 9% dietary fiber 3 g 12% sugars (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.)UPC: 850050000006 U


Health and Beauty
Mountain Rise
Mountain Rise Organics
Mountain Rise Organics
Mountain Rise Organics
Mountain Rise Organics
Please Note

The authorised South African distributor of this product is under no obligation to honour the manufacture's guarantees/warranties or to provide after-sales service.

Please note that this item is imported from the USA, and is designed to be used in the USA. In addition, if the unit is powered it will come with a US plug and an adapter/transformer may be required. Please click here for more information on power requirements, or check with us if you are unsure or need any assistance!

Please also note that certain items cannot be imported, these include Alcohol, Animals, Batteries, Flammable Materials, Currency, Food, Furs, Chemicals, Explosives, Medications, Plants, Seeds, Supplements, Pressurized Cans, Tactical Equipment, Vitamins, Weaponry and Weaponry Accessories. In these cases, the item and information is displayed for reference purposes only. If you are not sure if we are permitted to bring an item, please send us an e-mail with a link to the item to confirm.

Please also ensure that you are ordering the correct item for your particular application as returns to the USA are costly. Product reviews are also provided for most of our items, which can give you a good idea for possible things to look out for and the quality of the item. By clicking Add to Cart, you are confirming that the item is correct and you accept the conditions listed here.