SUPERIOR CLARITY. If your goal is high shelf appeal for your album covers, this product is for you. Its Crystal Clear shine, as opposed to the milky translucent haze of polyethylene, will make your cover art POP.
12 11/16" x 12 1/2" With 1 ½" Flap. Fits Standard LP Jackets & Most Gatefold Jackets and Double LPs. This sleeve is not intended for covering the record itself. Provides for a good fit, not too loose or too snug.
RE-SEALABLE FLAP. Adhesive is Located on the bag, not the flap, to eliminate contact with album cover when removing. Can be resealed many times over. Completely encloses album cover to protect against dust, liquids, scuffs & general handling.
Made from 2 Mil Thick BIAXIALLY ORIENTED POLYPROPYLENE (BOPP). Sleeves are stretched in 2 different directions to increase strength and clarity. Side seam does not obstruct your ability to read the spine.
BUY 2 SAVE $5 - We love our customers and want them to love us too. Save $5 for every 2 packs you buy. Savings given at checkout (no coupon necessary). Buy for a friend or loved one and save together! Packaged in a resealable bag for easy storing.
We realize you have many choices when deciding on a protective sleeve for your treasured record collection. It can be confusing which product to buy, especially for the 1st time buyer. Here's a quick reference to make sure you know exactly what you're getting when you buy this Collector Protector Album Sleeve.
• Sleeves come in varying materials and thicknesses. BOPP Poly bags (these bags) are shiny and extremely clear. They are more stiff/rigid thus they hold their shape and are less prone to wrinkling or fingernail indentions than softer material such as CPP, LDPE, HDPE or regular polyethylene. All these other bags, even standard polypropylene bags have a haze to them whereas the BOPP bags don't.
• These bags are thinner and less pliable than the softer bags which means they will split at the seams easier. However, careful handling will prevent most of these splits, especially if you load the album cover straight in and not angled.
• BOPP film sleeves have a maximum thickness of 2 mil, whereas other bags can be manufactured in thicknesses above 2 mil.
• Our bags hold their clarity longer than ethylene-based bags which tend to become more milky or yellow over time. Don't be confused between transparent and translucent. Our bags are transparent, like a window pane.
• Due to their make-up, our bags provide a better barrier to outside elements than the PE bags, they resist mold & mildew and they are recyclable.
Overall, if you want to make your covers look the best they can, while providing great protection, you'll be happy with this product.
Thanks for your interest in our sleeve. We are happy with it, and hope you will be too.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Too much slack let over I was hoping for a more snug fit, they rip easily on the side returned them. On the flip side they are clear and make ur albums pop out but too much plastic left over
I like these sleeves for two reasons: First, they slide on and off the record jackets (even double albums) very easily. Second, they are crystal clear which makes them good for viewing album art. I could do without the resealable flap, but I can certainly understand why many would want it as another level of protection. This is a good product and I'm sure I will buy more when these run out.
These are basically like mylars for record albums. They are crystal clear with a high shine, so even older albums will look nice in them. They are a little bigger than the average poly-bag, so I was able to fit the vast majority of my records in them, although some of the thicker ones took some work. Overall, much better looking than other sleeves. If you enjoy album cover art, give these a try.
The authorised South African distributor of this product is under no obligation to honour the manufacture's guarantees/warranties or to provide after-sales service.
Please note that this item is imported from the USA, and is designed to be used in the USA. In addition, if the unit is powered it will come with a US plug and an adapter/transformer may be required. Please click here for more information on power requirements, or check with us if you are unsure or need any assistance!
Please also note that certain items cannot be imported, these include Alcohol, Animals, Batteries, Flammable Materials, Currency, Food, Furs, Chemicals, Explosives, Medications, Plants, Seeds, Supplements, Pressurized Cans, Tactical Equipment, Vitamins, Weaponry and Weaponry Accessories. In these cases, the item and information is displayed for reference purposes only. If you are not sure if we are permitted to bring an item, please send us an e-mail with a link to the item to confirm.
Please also ensure that you are ordering the correct item for your particular application as returns to the USA are costly. Product reviews are also provided for most of our items, which can give you a good idea for possible things to look out for and the quality of the item. By clicking Add to Cart, you are confirming that the item is correct and you accept the conditions listed here.