Two-CD set, limited edition of 3500 copies.
1. Rosewood (02:21)
2. The Town of Sumner (02:10)
3. The Arrival of Mann (02:18)
4. Mann Goes Shopping/Mann Meets Scrappie (02:38)
5. Prayers at Dinner/The Wrights/War Drums (03:53)
6. Scrappie and Mann Bond/The Beating (05:41)
7. False Accusation (03:22)
8. The Lie/Arresting Aaron (03:43)
9. Roughing up Aaron/Aaron in Jail (02:55)
10. Sam's Murder (02:38)
11. Discovering Sam's Body/Mann's First Exit (02:01)
12. Exchanging Gifts/Cracker Mob (02:44)
13. Sarah is Shot/Attack on the House (03:51)
14. Kids to the Woods/The House Burns (03:07)
15. The Fire/Fanny's Guilt (03:12)
16. The Klan Gathers/Wright's Decision/The Crackers Gather (04:19)
17. Mann Rescues the Kids (05:03)
18. Hide the Man, John/Wright's Dilemma/We Meet at Eight (03:51)
19. Mann Leads the Group (01:02)
20. Crossing the Road (02:02)
21. The Capture of Mann/Mann's Great Escape (03:53)
22. Burning Town/Sylvester Joins the Group (03:48)
23. After the Fire (04:27)
24. End Titles (03:11).
Disc 1 - Film Score.
Total Disc Time: 78:12.
1. Rosewood (03:36)
2. Look Down, Lord (02:13)
3. The Hounds of Sumner (01:50)
4. Healing (04:09)
5. Light My Way (03:44)
6. Trouble in Town (03:16)
7. Aunt Sarah's Death (03:18)
8. After the Fire (03:38)
9. The Town of Sumner (02:36)
10. The Town Burns (04:21)
11. Scrappie and Mann Bond (04:14)
12. The Freedom Train (01:53)
13. False Accusation (03:19)
14. Mann at Rosewood (03:14)
15. Look Down, Lord (Reprise and Finale) (04:13).
Disc 2 - Original 1997 Album.
Total Disc Time: 49:35.
Total Duration: 02:07:44.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
This was one of those wild purchases I was unfamiliar with that I bought for 3 reasons: I was looking for some Americana folk-type music It's John Williams I got it 33% off
If you would have asked me in the '90s who my favorite composer was, I would no doubt have said John Williams. Limited as my knowledge of soundtrack music was I knew one thing for sure -- this man's resume covered, by far, the majority of the film music that had an indelible effect on not only my appreciation of film score, but my musical tastes as a whole. Not that this is unique, but at the old age of 3 I was moved and exhilarated for the first time by the film music of Star Wars (1977). So, it is odd that between The Last Crusade (1989) and Phantom Menace (1999) there is a major gap that I call -- the '90s. I have the excellent collection John Williams Greatest Hits 1969-1999, but just don't find myself listening to the '90s music nearly as much as the older work.
The authorised South African distributor of this product is under no obligation to honour the manufacture's guarantees/warranties or to provide after-sales service.
Please note that this item is imported from the USA, and is designed to be used in the USA. In addition, if the unit is powered it will come with a US plug and an adapter/transformer may be required. Please click here for more information on power requirements, or check with us if you are unsure or need any assistance!
Please also note that certain items cannot be imported, these include Alcohol, Animals, Flammable Materials, Currency, Food, Furs, Chemicals, Explosives, Medications, Plants, Seeds, Supplements, Pressurized Cans, Tactical Equipment, Vitamins, Weaponry and Weaponry Accessories. In these cases, the item and information is displayed for reference purposes only. If you are not sure if we are permitted to bring an item, please send us an e-mail with a link to the item to confirm.
Please also ensure that you are ordering the correct item for your particular application as returns to the USA are costly. Product reviews are also provided for most of our items, which can give you a good idea for possible things to look out for and the quality of the item. By clicking Add to Cart, you are confirming that the item is correct and you accept the conditions listed here.