This item may be available in a different size, colour, scent, version or platform. Click below to be directed to product options:
Made of premium synthetic leather; soft interior material provides a good protection of Apple iPad Air
Premium hard-shell case having precise cutouts for your device; Full access to all ports and buttons
Adjustable stand with multi-viewing angles; Perfect for video-chatting and movie-watching
High-grade elastic strap holds the lid open and closed
Support Auto Wake/Sleep Function; Slim fit design; Business Card Holder; Multiple Color Options
ugly Fit iPad Air (iPad 5; 5th Generation): SUPCASE Slim Fit Folio Case snugly fits your iPad Air. The precise cutouts allow full access to touchscreen, buttons, camera, and ports. Not Compatible with iPad 1/2/3/4 and iPad Mini. Premium Materials: This case is made of high grade synthetic leather with enhanced feeling and durability. Soft micro suede provides a nice protection of your tablets screen. Design: This case features slim fit design. It also features multi-angle viewings which is perfect for comfortable video-chatting and movie-watching positions. Built-in elastic strap holds the lid open and closed. Built-in magnetic for smart cover function. What's in the package? 1x SUPCASE Premium Hard Shell Case for iPad Air
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
i had very specific criteria for an ipad mini retina case and did a LOT of research. i decided on this case for the mini retina, and am completely happy with it.
i knew that the case works only as a landscape-viewing case, and for that it's terrific:
• this case is made for the mini RETINA, and therefore (1) fits perfectly (there's a slight difference in thickness between the mini and the retina) and (2) also has a cutout for the retina's back camera. some manufacturers say that their cases fit the mini and the mini retina, but there are differences in thickness and configuration (back camera) so the mini RETINA requires a case made specifically for the mini retina
• the ipad fits exactly into the frame, which fits snugly onto the bezel and therefore doesn't cover any of the screen
• the cover folds back completely so it's easy to use when reading
• the cover is very light weight and attractive - it...
* I like the look and feel of the case. It is not ultra slim but then again - I didn't want to have a floppy cover. * The plastic mold holds my Ipad Mini very secure, nothing is moving, it clicks right in. I can still reach all the buttons. * The camera hole is big enough - I made some test photos and I do not see a shadow around the picture. * In landscape it will stand in three positions and it holds that position secure enough for me. * There is no portrait hold, and no angle to type in easily. * I can use the elastic strap to close it more securely or to hold it together once opened. * The automatic on off switch worked great, no problems at all. I can see however that if you would not use the elastic strap to close it all the time, the ipad mini will turn on more often than you like. That is why I have turned that feature of in my ipad - I didn't have the need for the auto on/off.
* In short :-) I am happy with the way it looks and...
If you want something that has the look and feel of an old-school paper notebook, like a Moleskine, then this is a great choice (especially for the price).
PROS: - Ribbed cover makes it easy to hold onto - iPad mounting plate does not cover the face of the iPad -- it just grips the edges of the iPad (very securely though) - Slim profile (about 0.75 inches thick with iPad) - Light-weight (only 10 ounces; iPad itself weighs 17 ounces; total weight with iPad is 1 lb, 11 oz) - Magnet sleeps and awakes the iPad when closing or opening the cover (but doesn't always work, as the magnet sometimes doesn't align) - Pockets for business cards - Makes it a bit easier to hold the iPad for reading (but not perfect) - Good construction quality - Stylish look with stitched edge
CONS: - Ribbed cover is more difficult to clean - Felt interior will likely get dirty over time - No place for a stylus - Volume buttons...
The authorised South African distributor of this product is under no obligation to honour the manufacture's guarantees/warranties or to provide after-sales service.
Please note that this item is imported from the USA, and is designed to be used in the USA. In addition, if the unit is powered it will come with a US plug and an adapter/transformer may be required. Please click here for more information on power requirements, or check with us if you are unsure or need any assistance!
Please also note that certain items cannot be imported, these include Alcohol, Animals, Batteries, Flammable Materials, Currency, Food, Furs, Chemicals, Explosives, Medications, Plants, Seeds, Supplements, Pressurized Cans, Tactical Equipment, Vitamins, Weaponry and Weaponry Accessories. In these cases, the item and information is displayed for reference purposes only. If you are not sure if we are permitted to bring an item, please send us an e-mail with a link to the item to confirm.
Please also ensure that you are ordering the correct item for your particular application as returns to the USA are costly. Product reviews are also provided for most of our items, which can give you a good idea for possible things to look out for and the quality of the item. By clicking Add to Cart, you are confirming that the item is correct and you accept the conditions listed here.