This item may be available in a different size, colour, scent, version or platform. Click below to be directed to product options:
SainSmart is professional in electronics and provides high quality product and service.
1 x SX400 expansion board
2 x Jumper links
4 x Nylon spacers (M3 x 20mm)
8 x Nylon screws (M3 x 6mm)
- Full-HD audio - up to 24-bit/192kHz playback - Class leading audio; 112db SNR, and THD of 0.0019% - Audiophile TI Burr Brown 32-bit/384kHz DAC (TI PCM5122) - Uses the digital I2S audio signals to reduce CPU load over USB audio solutions - Integrated hardware volume control - Mute can be enabled / disabled via jumper - Built in High quality audio headphone amplifier (TI TPA6133A) - Earphone AMP can be enabled / disabled via jumper - Built in High quality Class-D stereo audio amplifier (TI TPA3118D2) - Up to 2 x 20W into 4 ohm - AMP can be enabled / disabled via jumper - Phono/RCA connectors - 3.5mm stereo audio jack - Speaker terminals
- Power output socket - DIP switch to remove connection from RPi's pin header - Directly connected on top of the Raspberry Pi using the board GPIO header pins - No wiring nor soldering is required - Duplicated the 40-pin header of the R-Pi in order to support existing expansion boards - Suitable for Raspberry Pi Model B+ and Raspberry Pi 2 Model B NEW!
- Built in IR sensor (38KHz)
- 6V to 24Vdc converted to 5V, 3A via step-down DC/DC converter to power the Raspberry Pi
- 85 x 56mm (Same size as Raspberry Pi)
The authorised South African distributor of this product is under no obligation to honour the manufacture's guarantees/warranties or to provide after-sales service.
Please note that this item is imported from the USA, and is designed to be used in the USA. In addition, if the unit is powered it will come with a US plug and an adapter/transformer may be required. Please click here for more information on power requirements, or check with us if you are unsure or need any assistance!
Please also note that certain items cannot be imported, these include Alcohol, Animals, Flammable Materials, Currency, Food, Furs, Chemicals, Explosives, Medications, Plants, Seeds, Supplements, Pressurized Cans, Tactical Equipment, Vitamins, Weaponry and Weaponry Accessories. In these cases, the item and information is displayed for reference purposes only. If you are not sure if we are permitted to bring an item, please send us an e-mail with a link to the item to confirm.
Please also ensure that you are ordering the correct item for your particular application as returns to the USA are costly. Product reviews are also provided for most of our items, which can give you a good idea for possible things to look out for and the quality of the item. By clicking Add to Cart, you are confirming that the item is correct and you accept the conditions listed here.