- Ready To Fly (RTF), Complete Full 4 Channel (Aileron,Elevator,Rudder,Throttle) Airplane Kit
- The plane operates on 4 channels: one channel operates the elevator, a second channel operates the rudder and a third channel operates the throttle control with a variable speed control knob
- Transmitter can connect to the computer through extra simulator cable (Not Included), work as a flight simulator or trainer
- Digital proportional standardized radio control system
- Light weight and durable EPO Shock-resistant material
- 2.4Ghz spread spectrum technology: better anti-interference ability, faster reaction speed, least power consumption
- 2.4Ghz technology allow more than 20 aircrafts to fly at the same time
- Easy for a beginner to operate because it is lightweight yet has a sturdy construction
- Reversible rudder and elevator controls
- Battery: New and improved Li-Po (7.4V 500mAH) for longer lasting flight time
- Excellent high altitude slow gliding/soaring. Extraordinarily stable to use as a FPV (First Person Video) Airplane.
- Excellent gliding function
- The control rods are steel and are pre-attached to the servos
- Assemble time: around 1 hour
- Flight time: up to 15 minutes after 3 hours charge
- Control range: 1000 feet (300m)
- Wingspan: 29.5" (750mm)
- Length: 20.5" (520mm)
- Height: 4.9" (125mm)
- Weight: 7.4oz (210g)
- Battery: 7.4V 500mAH LiPo
- Servo: 3 x 9g
- Motor: Brushelss 2208A
- ESC: Brushless ESC 10A BL (installed)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
I haven't put this one up in the air yet, but building it was easy once I figured out where all the tiny screws go, no glue needed at all. The molding quality is excellent on this plane, servos and receiver are already installed and the only wires to connect are the wing, or aileron servo (only one hole left in the receiver) and the battery lead. I arranged the receiver antenna wire to poke through the grate in the battery cover on the bottom, to maximize signal to the plane.
Balances very well with battery installed. The props are nonstandard size, smaller than a 6040, have a recessed hole for the nut on the threaded motor shaft in its hub, might be difficult to find anything to match, unless I change out the motor and use a 7" prop and prop adapter/spinner. Balance the prop too, if you know how.
Why it DIDN'T get a 5-star from me are several, but minor. The instruction book is very well done, spells out in good English the different cautions of...
Everything is almost good. But push rod for elevator's length is little bit long. The other problem is I don't know how to attache propeller spinner to propeller. It is too loose to attach it. I think this part has to change another strong one.
THE PLANE IS VERY WOBBLY AND THE PROPELLER BREAKS VERY EASILY.....I HAVEN'T GOTTEN A SMOOTH FLIGHT OUT OF IT SINCE PURCHASING IT.......I HAVE OTHER CUB PLANES THAT FLY VERY SMOOTHLY..... ANOTHER DRAWBACK IS IT DOESN'T COME WITH A REPLACMENT PARTS LIST........I FOUND GENERIC PARTS ON A FEW SITES BUT GENUINE PARTS I'VE FOUND COME FROM ABROAD AND SHIPMENT IS $50 ON A $5 PART...IF YOU NEED MORE THE SHIPPING WAS $50 FOR EACH ONE...SHIPPING ON 3 REPLACEMENT PROPELLERS WAS GOING TO BE $150...... I BOUGHT SOME FROM HOBBYLINE AND THEY NEEDED SHIMS AND MADE THE PLANE FLY EVEN MORE WOBBLY... I WOULDN'T PURCHASE THIS PLANE AGAIN :(
The authorised South African distributor of this product is under no obligation to honour the manufacture's guarantees/warranties or to provide after-sales service.
Please note that this item is imported from the USA, and is designed to be used in the USA. In addition, if the unit is powered it will come with a US plug and an adapter/transformer may be required. Please click here for more information on power requirements, or check with us if you are unsure or need any assistance!
Please also note that certain items cannot be imported, these include Alcohol, Animals, Batteries, Flammable Materials, Currency, Food, Furs, Chemicals, Explosives, Medications, Plants, Seeds, Supplements, Pressurized Cans, Tactical Equipment, Vitamins, Weaponry and Weaponry Accessories. In these cases, the item and information is displayed for reference purposes only. If you are not sure if we are permitted to bring an item, please send us an e-mail with a link to the item to confirm.
Please also ensure that you are ordering the correct item for your particular application as returns to the USA are costly. Product reviews are also provided for most of our items, which can give you a good idea for possible things to look out for and the quality of the item. By clicking Add to Cart, you are confirming that the item is correct and you accept the conditions listed here.