Best Charger for charging all RC Car, RC air and Airsoft battery packs 2.4V, 3.6V, 4.8V, 6.0V and 7.2V
Fast charger with current switch to select either, 0.9A and 1.8A. Deliver full charge within 1 - 2 hours
Use pulse and negative pulse technology to avoid battery overheating during fast charging, optimized for battery pack's cycle life
Worldwide usage with 120-240V AC. Safety protection fuse for over current, short circuit & reverse polarity protection.
Universal for for any NiMH /NiCd battery packs 2.4V - 7.2V (2-6 Cells pack)
* 1 standard Tamiya Female connector and Fuse house with the smart battery charger.
* 1 connector adaptor from standard Male Tamiya to Mini Female.
* 1 set of clip adaptor with Male Tamiya connector on one end.
* 2 additional fuses
* Connect battery pack to output connector and plug AC power source.
* Make sure battery polarity is connected correctly (Red wire is positive)
* Charger will detect battery voltage automatically, Red LED will be on during charging
* When battery is fully charged, current will reduce to trickle charging at 50mA,Green LED will be on
* Battery will be charged at 0.9A or 1.8A constant current,
* Approximate Charging time is about 1.5hrs for 3000mAh battery,1hr for 1800mAh battery.
* The charger is designed for faster charging NiCd and NiMH battery packs from 2.4V to 7.2V for RC car/Air and Air soft gun.
* Don't charge battery pack with voltage less than 2.4V or Voltage bigger than 7.2V and capacity smaller than1100mAh.
* Battery pack must be made with high drain current cells.
* Please contact your seller for instruction. Mfg is not responsible for any damage and consequent damage by misusage.
* The charger is designed for indoor use only. Don't leave the charger unattended during charging.
* The Charger should be positioned horizontally and work in well ventilated condition, avoid water and keep it away from flammable explosive goods.
* Don't cover the charger when charging, ambient temperature shall not be more than 40oC
* Don't touch the plug.
* Don't leave the batteries and charger on wood surface or carpet.
* Cut off the power supply before connect or disconnect the charger with batteries.
* Don't try to disassemble the charger, High voltage inside, danger!
Health and Beauty
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
The charger is pretty much as shown and described. It works. It is clearly intended for specific battery packs that have a very limited number of connectors and was not useful for connecting to normal cylindrical batteries. I had to jury-rig a connection for normal shaped battery cells, but my searching on line did not show any alternative systems, so it was better than anything else I could find.
A nice simple inexpensive smart charger. I am not sold on Tenergy as I had one fail in short order with no help from Tenergy. But here I am with another. it is working OK so far.
Bought this to charge the batteries in the respirator I wear in the workshop while sanding or doing any dusty work. It outperforms the charger that came with the product by a mile, and the batteries are lasting longer between charges. I modified one of the connectors that came with it to hook up the charging cradle for my batteries. Great product.
The authorised South African distributor of this product is under no obligation to honour the manufacture's guarantees/warranties or to provide after-sales service.
Please note that this item is imported from the USA, and is designed to be used in the USA. In addition, if the unit is powered it will come with a US plug and an adapter/transformer may be required. Please click here for more information on power requirements, or check with us if you are unsure or need any assistance!
Please also note that certain items cannot be imported, these include Alcohol, Animals, Batteries, Flammable Materials, Currency, Food, Furs, Chemicals, Explosives, Medications, Plants, Seeds, Supplements, Pressurized Cans, Tactical Equipment, Vitamins, Weaponry and Weaponry Accessories. In these cases, the item and information is displayed for reference purposes only. If you are not sure if we are permitted to bring an item, please send us an e-mail with a link to the item to confirm.
Please also ensure that you are ordering the correct item for your particular application as returns to the USA are costly. Product reviews are also provided for most of our items, which can give you a good idea for possible things to look out for and the quality of the item. By clicking Add to Cart, you are confirming that the item is correct and you accept the conditions listed here.