Let’s be honest: sometimes you're asked to read an “important” book that you don't want or have time to read. Sometimes you try and it’s just so boring and impenetrable that you can’t get through it. And then, even worse, sometimes you’re asked to take a test or write a paper about it. If that sounds familiar, then BookHacker was designed for you.
BookHacker summaries strip away all the subtlety and stuffiness of literature’s classic works (100% “thou”-free guaranteed) and get right to the point. Taking away all the guess work, BookHacker presents the book's warm gooey center in a concise, logical and entertaining way. Just because literary classics can be dry and boring doesn't mean understanding them has to be.
In Mark Twain’s, The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, BookHacker tags along with Huck and Jim as they escape from book learnin’ and slavery on a raft down the Mississippi River in 1840s America. In one of American literature’s great coming of age stories, BookHacker helps you identify and explain all the hypocrisy Huck finds during a series of wild adventures complete with murder, racism, and even more racism.
"I'm not going to lie--I used this to get out of having to read the book for class and it worked" Steven, 10th grade
“BookHacker gave me exact details and plotting, EXACTLY everything I needed to get through a dry, tough book” Rebecca, college freshman
“This was surprisingly cool and honest. Would I want my teachers to know I used it? No, but that's why it's worth buying." Andrew, 12th grade
1. Executive Summary - This is the Who, What, Where, When, Why, How in 60 seconds or less.
2. Plot - We do the reading so you don’t have to. The essential plot points of the story.
3. Scenes - Every great story has a number of number of important moments that are crucial (read: "testable") to its understanding. These are those.
4. Characters - If you can’t figure out what this section is about, you should probably be coloring.
5. Analysis - Themes, symbolism, and all manner of insufferable literary nonsense.
6. Quotes - All the intimacy of the book with none of the commitment.
7. Popular Culture - Books have a way of finding their place in the cultural consciousness. You might want to know about that.
8. Extras - Media, links and leftovers.
The authorised South African distributor of this product is under no obligation to honour the manufacture's guarantees/warranties or to provide after-sales service.
Please note that this item is imported from the USA, and is designed to be used in the USA. In addition, if the unit is powered it will come with a US plug and an adapter/transformer may be required. Please click here for more information on power requirements, or check with us if you are unsure or need any assistance!
Please also note that certain items cannot be imported, these include Alcohol, Animals, Flammable Materials, Currency, Food, Furs, Chemicals, Explosives, Medications, Plants, Seeds, Supplements, Pressurized Cans, Tactical Equipment, Vitamins, Weaponry and Weaponry Accessories. In these cases, the item and information is displayed for reference purposes only. If you are not sure if we are permitted to bring an item, please send us an e-mail with a link to the item to confirm.
Please also ensure that you are ordering the correct item for your particular application as returns to the USA are costly. Product reviews are also provided for most of our items, which can give you a good idea for possible things to look out for and the quality of the item. By clicking Add to Cart, you are confirming that the item is correct and you accept the conditions listed here.