Would you like to reduce your biological age by 10 or more years?
Would you also like to look 10 or more years younger?
Of course you would!
Just because you are a senior it doesn’t mean you have to put up with any physical aches and pains. These can be prevented, managed and in many cases, stopped.
It is also possible to dramatically reduce the risk of diseases and ailments such as prostate cancer, varicose veins, osteoporosis, diabetes, cardiovascular disease, arthritis, Alzheimer’s, and many more.
By following a program of regular exercise, eating healthily you can maintain and increase strength.
Your immune systems will improve, meaning a much stronger defense system against infection and age-related diseases.
This book, “The Best Exercises for Seniors” will guide you step by step to a fuller life physically and mentally. It will show you how to maintain a positive attitude to life by eating the right foods and following the collection of simple exercises for seniors.
Each chapter has been written by a different fitness expert and covers topics ranging from nutrition, mental health, lifestyle and a large variety of exercises.
The exercises featured in this book can be followed by seniors with any level of fitness.
Also they will show you how to overcome any aches, stiffness, and unsteadiness in your muscles and joints. Images are included to simplify the exercise instructions.
This book will help older adults with a number of issues age-related or otherwise:
• Rest assured that you do not need to have any exercising experience as all is carefully explained in the chapters.
• You will stand straighter and be able to lift things with more ease due to various strengthening movements. Actions of daily life will be made easier.
• If you have specific problems such as back pains or achy knees you will learn to exercise particular muscles to alleviate such issues.
• Without a doubt your balance will improve.
• You will be motivated to get fitter and stronger so as you can enjoy your life to the full.
• Understand better nutrition and how to keep your mind mentally positive.
• Follow a number of easy to follow physical programs, including body weight exercises, stretching, Chair Yoga, strength training and much more. All specifically designed for seniors.
• You can discover what to do to look and feel at least ten years younger.
Here is the list of fitness experts who contributed to this book:
Michele Schlanbusch Lakshmi Voelker, E-RYT 500, YA, IAYT Ron Krayewski Susan Grossman Warren T. Martin Conni Ponturo
The authorised South African distributor of this product is under no obligation to honour the manufacture's guarantees/warranties or to provide after-sales service.
Please note that this item is imported from the USA, and is designed to be used in the USA. In addition, if the unit is powered it will come with a US plug and an adapter/transformer may be required. Please click here for more information on power requirements, or check with us if you are unsure or need any assistance!
Please also note that certain items cannot be imported, these include Alcohol, Animals, Batteries, Flammable Materials, Currency, Food, Furs, Chemicals, Explosives, Medications, Plants, Seeds, Supplements, Pressurized Cans, Tactical Equipment, Vitamins, Weaponry and Weaponry Accessories. In these cases, the item and information is displayed for reference purposes only. If you are not sure if we are permitted to bring an item, please send us an e-mail with a link to the item to confirm.
Please also ensure that you are ordering the correct item for your particular application as returns to the USA are costly. Product reviews are also provided for most of our items, which can give you a good idea for possible things to look out for and the quality of the item. By clicking Add to Cart, you are confirming that the item is correct and you accept the conditions listed here.