-> Who was Laura Ingalls Wilder and why are her books so incredibly popular many years after she wrote them?
-> What valuable lessons can Laura's stories teach us?
-> How did Laura overcome the fact that every publisher rejected her first book?
These and many more intriguing questions are explored in this fun and educational children's book about Laura Ingalls Wilder, the famous children's book author of the popular and timeless "Little House" series.
* Who were her parents and what were they like?
* What was Laura's life like as she was growing up?
* Why couldn't Laura and her siblings attend school too much (and what did they do about it)?
* Why did Laura decide to become a schoolteacher at the age of 15?
* How did Laura meet her husband Almanzo?
* How did Laura and Almanzo survive a terrible winter when the railroad tracks were buried in snow and no food or supplies could reach their town?
* What did Laura and Almanzo do on their farm?
* What did Laura enjoy doing with her friends?
* What was the key to happiness, according to Laura?
* How did her daughter Rose inspire Laura to become a famous author?
* What are the Little House books about?
* What did Laura do after she became a famous author?
* How did Laura's stories become more popular than ever after she passed away?
...and Much, Much More!
So start reading and discover the amazing story of Laura Ingalls Wilder and her classic "Little House" stories...
The authorised South African distributor of this product is under no obligation to honour the manufacture's guarantees/warranties or to provide after-sales service.
Please note that this item is imported from the USA, and is designed to be used in the USA. In addition, if the unit is powered it will come with a US plug and an adapter/transformer may be required. Please click here for more information on power requirements, or check with us if you are unsure or need any assistance!
Please also note that certain items cannot be imported, these include Alcohol, Animals, Batteries, Flammable Materials, Currency, Food, Furs, Chemicals, Explosives, Medications, Plants, Seeds, Supplements, Pressurized Cans, Tactical Equipment, Vitamins, Weaponry and Weaponry Accessories. In these cases, the item and information is displayed for reference purposes only. If you are not sure if we are permitted to bring an item, please send us an e-mail with a link to the item to confirm.
Please also ensure that you are ordering the correct item for your particular application as returns to the USA are costly. Product reviews are also provided for most of our items, which can give you a good idea for possible things to look out for and the quality of the item. By clicking Add to Cart, you are confirming that the item is correct and you accept the conditions listed here.