This item may be available in a different size, colour, scent, version or platform. Click below to be directed to product options:
- COMMERCIAL QUALITY: Made of durable 19 Gauge aluminum, these professional-weight baking sheet pan features a wire reinforced beaded rim and is heavier in gauge than that of standard home bake ware
- STACKABLE: When you aren't using it, this pan's tapered design allows for simple stacking to save valuable storage space in your commercial bakery or restaurant kitchen
- PERFECT HEAT DISTRIBUTION: Baked goods rise and bake evenly due to aluminums superior heat conductivity and the reinforced encapsulated steel rim prevents warping. The durable, aluminum construction bakes evenly and browns uniformly, while the light color prevents overbrowning
- NSF CERTIFIED: NSF means HIGH QUALITY. Items marked with the NSF logo means that the item and its manufacturing facility was tested and approved by the independent testing company called NSF to be safe for commercial use
- THE ONLY SHEET PAN WITH 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Buy with confidence because we offer a Money Back Guarantee if you do not love this product.
Tiger Chef Commercial Grade 19 Gauge Sheet Pan - Commercial Bakeware Perfect for toasting, baking, and broiling
Tiger Chef's professional-weight baking sheet pan features folded corners and is heavier in gauge than that of standard home bake ware. Traditionally these wide shallow pans are used for baking anything from sponge cakes and cookies to bars and rolls. These sheet pans are durable, feature excellent heat conduction, are stackable, and have countless baking uses- a perfect addition to your home or commercial kitchen.
18" x 26" Full Size
The authorised South African distributor of this product is under no obligation to honour the manufacture's guarantees/warranties or to provide after-sales service.
Please note that this item is imported from the USA, and is designed to be used in the USA. In addition, if the unit is powered it will come with a US plug and an adapter/transformer may be required. Please click here for more information on power requirements, or check with us if you are unsure or need any assistance!
Please also note that certain items cannot be imported, these include Alcohol, Animals, Batteries, Flammable Materials, Currency, Food, Furs, Chemicals, Explosives, Medications, Plants, Seeds, Supplements, Pressurized Cans, Tactical Equipment, Vitamins, Weaponry and Weaponry Accessories. In these cases, the item and information is displayed for reference purposes only. If you are not sure if we are permitted to bring an item, please send us an e-mail with a link to the item to confirm.
Please also ensure that you are ordering the correct item for your particular application as returns to the USA are costly. Product reviews are also provided for most of our items, which can give you a good idea for possible things to look out for and the quality of the item. By clicking Add to Cart, you are confirming that the item is correct and you accept the conditions listed here.