This item may be available in a different size, colour, scent, version or platform. Click below to be directed to product options:
Extra Expansion: The USB C adapter Hub transform 1 single USB C Port of your laptop into 2 USB 3.0 Ports, 1 Gigabit Ethernet Port & 1 USB C Input power pass through charging Port.(Note: The Type-C charging port is ONLY used for charging your Apple New MacBook and Chromebook Pixel etc.but NOT for data transmission.)
High Speed Ethernet: The built-in Gigabit Ethernet port of USB C data hub provides access to superfast network speeds, allowing to to use ethernet connection
Superspeed Data Transfer: 2 USB 3.0 ports support ultra-fast data transfer rates of up to 5Gbps and downward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1 specifications.(Note: The USB 3.0 ports on the hub CANNOT be used to charge your phones, tablets or other devices since only very small current can be provided)
Durability & Safty: The type c cable with durable reinforced TPE cable coating provides EMI protection to prevent interfere with wireless devices; Over-current protection are built into each port to protect both connected devices and your hub from power surges. F-color Promises: USB C Adapter Hub with 12 Months Hassle-free Quality Guarantee and Prompt & Friendly Customer Service
Sleek & Slim Design: Aluminum alloy body with ionized finish is the perfect match to Apple computers and accessories. Small Size and ligth weight makes the new macbook adapter Hub easy to fit into a purse, backpack, or laptop bag
Extra Ports 3-in-1
The USB C charger adatper hub transform a single USB-C port into two Super fast USB 3.0 ports, an Gigabit Ethernet LAN port and a USB-C (Type C) input power pass througth charging port.
Gigabit Ethernet LAN port: The Networking Ethernet Converter on the USB Type C adatper Hub provides access to superfast network speeds, allowing to to use ethernet connection to transfer files between latops instead of relying on the poorer wifi.
2 USB 3.0 ports: support ultra-fast data transfer rates of up to 5Gbps and downward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1 specification, allowing to transfer an HD movie in seconds, connect USB peripherals such as keyboards, mice, flash drives, game controllers etc. through the Type-C Pass Through USB Hub.
USB-C (Type C) power Charging port: Allow to keep charging Apple MacBook 12 inch, Chromebook Pixel etc. while connecting multiple peripherals and transferring data through Type-C To USB 3.0 Adapter Hub.
1. The USB-C input charging port is ONLY used for charging your new Macbook and Chromebook Pixel etc.but not for data transmission.
2. The USB 3.0 ports on the hub CANNOT be used to charge your phones, tablets or other devices even with a charger plugged into the USB-C charging port (Only very small current can be provided).
3. For a stable connection, high power-consumption devices, such as external hard drives,are NOT advised to transfer data via the hub. Please plug them directly to your laptop for data transfer.
4. If you unplug the power source connected to the Type C input charging port during data transmission, your computer may show an error indicating a data transfer interruption.
What You Get:
1 F-color Type C Hub, User Manual,12-month Warranty and Friendly Customer Service.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
NOT GIGABIT. Otherwise works as advertised and charges the 2016 15" MacBook Pro (the new Mac with the touchbar).
So this thing works. But it's not gigabit, and that's what I needed and expected. It gets one star until they fix the listing. Then it deserves maybe 4 stars. Now I'll review the rest of it and give details:
* First the bad: This adapter includes a fast ethernet adapter, not gigabit. It's made by ASIX, and it's on an internal USB 2.0 hub. So you ain't getting this thing to do gigabit no how no way, no matter what drivers you install. For the curious, it's an ASIX AX88772A controller, which is a 100baseT (not 1000!) USB2.0 (not 3.0!) ethernet controller.
* Next the good: this adapter includes a USB 3.0 Hub, as advertised, and both ports work in USB 3.0 mode quite well. To test, I transferred over 30GB of data at nice, high speed from a Silicon Power 128GB USB stick (which itself uses a Phison controller Product ID 0x5500).
It gets warm / borderline hot during use. I would recommend paying more and getting the Apple version.
This waste of space on my desk does NOT perform like advertised. When I plug in my charger to the "Power pass through", the hub makes a strange clicking noise, the Ethernet stops working, and the indicator led starts flickering. Best of all? IT DOESN'T CHARGE MY LAPTOP! I think it is fair to say that my rating is VERY generous.
The authorised South African distributor of this product is under no obligation to honour the manufacture's guarantees/warranties or to provide after-sales service.
Please note that this item is imported from the USA, and is designed to be used in the USA. In addition, if the unit is powered it will come with a US plug and an adapter/transformer may be required. Please click here for more information on power requirements, or check with us if you are unsure or need any assistance!
Please also note that certain items cannot be imported, these include Alcohol, Animals, Batteries, Flammable Materials, Currency, Food, Furs, Chemicals, Explosives, Medications, Plants, Seeds, Supplements, Pressurized Cans, Tactical Equipment, Vitamins, Weaponry and Weaponry Accessories. In these cases, the item and information is displayed for reference purposes only. If you are not sure if we are permitted to bring an item, please send us an e-mail with a link to the item to confirm.
Please also ensure that you are ordering the correct item for your particular application as returns to the USA are costly. Product reviews are also provided for most of our items, which can give you a good idea for possible things to look out for and the quality of the item. By clicking Add to Cart, you are confirming that the item is correct and you accept the conditions listed here.