USBtinyISP is designed for AVR ,based on USB connector's ISP download wire. Officially supported by IDE, we can burn Arduino bootloader onto chips, and practically program any Atmel AVR microcontroller by this powerful AVR ISP programmer.
Both 6-pin and 10-pin AVR-standard interfaces.
2 LEDs to indicate "USB/Power good" and "Busy".
Product Description: USBtinyISP is designed for AVR ,based on USB connector's ISP download wire. Officially supported by IDE, we can burn Arduino bootloader onto chips, and practically program any Atmel AVR microcontroller by this powerful AVR ISP programmer.
Both 6-pin and 10-pin AVR-standard interfaces
2 LEDs to indicate "USB/Power good" and "Busy" USB powered
Steps to burn Arduino bootloader: 1. Download driver, unzip and install
2. When you see "USBtinyISP AVR Programmer" in Device Manager, the USBtinyISP is ready to use
3. There's a jumper sticking out near the PWR ,. When the jumper is in place (connecting the two wires) then that means that the USBtinyISP is providing 5V power to the device being programmed. If you don't want to power the device then just take the jumper out. We will need the jumper in place when burning bootloader for Arduino.
4. Connect USBtinyISP and ICSP of Arduino with the 6-pin cable included. Then connect USBtinyISP to computer by USB cable (A to B type), this cable is not included, but we provide it when you buy our Arduino Duemilanove or Arduino Mega.
5. After the hardwares are connected, we can start the Arduino IDE. Under the list of "Tools"->"Board" , choose your Arduino version. Then click "Tools" -> "Burn Bootloader" -> "w/ USBtinyISP" to start burning Arduino bootloader.
6. During burning, you will see the "BUSY" led flashing
7. It will take awhile to burn (but still faster than USBasp ). You will see "Done burning bootloader" at Arduino IDE when it is done.
Package Content: 1 X USBtinyISP module for Arduino and AVR 1 X 6pin Cable
1 X 10pin Cable
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
After numerous attempts I cannot get this device to work.
The authorised South African distributor of this product is under no obligation to honour the manufacture's guarantees/warranties or to provide after-sales service.
Please note that this item is imported from the USA, and is designed to be used in the USA. In addition, if the unit is powered it will come with a US plug and an adapter/transformer may be required. Please click here for more information on power requirements, or check with us if you are unsure or need any assistance!
Please also note that certain items cannot be imported, these include Alcohol, Animals, Batteries, Flammable Materials, Currency, Food, Furs, Chemicals, Explosives, Medications, Plants, Seeds, Supplements, Pressurized Cans, Tactical Equipment, Vitamins, Weaponry and Weaponry Accessories. In these cases, the item and information is displayed for reference purposes only. If you are not sure if we are permitted to bring an item, please send us an e-mail with a link to the item to confirm.
Please also ensure that you are ordering the correct item for your particular application as returns to the USA are costly. Product reviews are also provided for most of our items, which can give you a good idea for possible things to look out for and the quality of the item. By clicking Add to Cart, you are confirming that the item is correct and you accept the conditions listed here.