This item may be available in a different size, colour, scent, version or platform. Click below to be directed to product options:
Vivitar Brand Battery. High quality, long lasting, market leading performance at a fraction of the price.
Canon LP-E8 Replacement. 100% Compatible with the Canon Rebel T5i T4i T3i T2i, EOS 700D 650D 600D 550D cameras, the stock Canon Charger and the Canon BG-E8 Battery Grip.
Market leading, ultra-high capacity: 1300mAh
The Vivitar LP-E8 batteries are fully decoded, they communicate with the Canon Rebel/EOS series camera so you can always check the remaining capacity, shutter count and recharge performance on the cameras power source info screen even with the latest firmware.
Backed with DigitalGoja 30-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. No Hassle Returns and Refunds.
- New Vivitar LP-E8 Ultra High Capacity 1300mAh Li-ion Battery
- A perfect Canon LP-E8 replacement battery. - The LP-E8 battery communicates with the Canon cameras, so that you can always check the remaining capacity, shutter count and recharge performance on the cameras power source info screen. - This battery features Lithium Ion Technology, which ensures maximum battery life and maximum power. Also, Li-Ion batteries are lightweight and can be charged or discharged at any time without developing so called "memory effect", so they never lose their ability to hold a full charge.
- Camera Compatibility: - Rebel T5i, EOS 700D - Rebel T4i, EOS 650D - Rebel T3i, EOS 600D - Rebel T2i, EOS 550D
- Battery Grip Compatibility: - BG-E8
- New Premium MagicFiber® Microfiber Cleaning Cloth - Ultra gentle! Extremely fine microfiber leaves zero scratches, streaks or marks. Safe for all lenses. - Features special saw tooth pattern edges. Other sellers' cloths have unfinished edges that will fray easily, the weave becoming undone and threads pulling out easily. Our microfibers are made with premium materials and designed to the highest standard of quality. - Ideal for cleaning oil and dirt off eyeglasses, iPhone/iPad and other touch screens, binocular lenses, digital SLR and other camera lenses, GPS devices, and other delicate optics. - Size: 6 x 7 inches (15cm x 18cm).
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Customer Video Review Length:: 0:53 Mins
UPDATE: After several months of use, these batteries drain fairly quickly. When using the video mode on my camera, I can now only get 20-30 minutes of use out of each one and it'll go from 2 of 3 bars to completely dead within a few minutes. Still useable in a pinch but I'll be looking to get the OEM from Canon batteries next time.
You’ll receive 2 individually packed batteries and a microfiber cleaning cloth. The battery is nearly identical in shape and size to my Canon OEM battery and I'm using these spare batteries for the Canon EOS Rebel T3i. The battery fits easily into my OEM and 3rd party chargers and is able to take a charge. The battery also goes into the battery bay smoothly and successfully powers the camera. What I did find with these batteries is that I’ll get maybe 1 hour worth of video out of each before I have to change batteries. With the Canon battery, it’s more like an hour and a half. While...
This is a great value! The batteries fit my T3i perfectly. The camera shows the battery's energy balance. I do not recommend using the charger with the Canon battery as it is harder to get the Canon battery out. The Vivitar batteries come out of the charger extremely easy if you follow the instructions: push the batteries to the right at the bottom and pop them right out. The cleaning kit is a bonus. This is a great bundle for your Canon camera.
The good news is I have one battery that works great, a nice plug-in charger, and a cool car charging attachment. The bad news is only one of the batteries works. I just used the batteries for the first time a few days ago. One charged fine and seems to be holding a charge just as well as any other batteries I've used in my Canon Rebel T4i. One, however, "charged" in only about 10-15 minutes (hmmm....suspicious) and held a charge for less than hour while shooting. Thinking it might have been user error, I gave it another try. Still charged in less than 15 minutes and this time it lasted about a half hour. The second time I was simply reviewing photos on my camera's LCD screen, not shooting, so evidently this is just a dud battery. Unfortunately I did not test/use these within the Digital Goja 30-day guarantee window so I'll need to buy another battery. While I'm happy with Digital Goja as a vendor (good products/service from them in the past) I will steer clear of Vivitar...
The authorised South African distributor of this product is under no obligation to honour the manufacture's guarantees/warranties or to provide after-sales service.
Please note that this item is imported from the USA, and is designed to be used in the USA. In addition, if the unit is powered it will come with a US plug and an adapter/transformer may be required. Please click here for more information on power requirements, or check with us if you are unsure or need any assistance!
Please also note that certain items cannot be imported, these include Alcohol, Animals, Batteries, Flammable Materials, Currency, Food, Furs, Chemicals, Explosives, Medications, Plants, Seeds, Supplements, Pressurized Cans, Tactical Equipment, Vitamins, Weaponry and Weaponry Accessories. In these cases, the item and information is displayed for reference purposes only. If you are not sure if we are permitted to bring an item, please send us an e-mail with a link to the item to confirm.
Please also ensure that you are ordering the correct item for your particular application as returns to the USA are costly. Product reviews are also provided for most of our items, which can give you a good idea for possible things to look out for and the quality of the item. By clicking Add to Cart, you are confirming that the item is correct and you accept the conditions listed here.