Do You Wish You Had More Waldorf Curriculum and Ideas For March and April?
Waldorf Inspired Ideas & Inspiration for Spring!
Do you have difficulty understanding seasonal festivals, daily rhythms and what a Waldorf home looks and feels like? Do you have challenges with your child's behavior? Do you want more parental participation, but just don't know how or where to begin? Do you run out of ideas or inspiration on your Waldorf journey?
˃˃˃ Here Is What You Will Gain From Reading This Book:
- Wind Wands and Fairy (of Faerie) Ribbons.
- An understanding of the Temperaments, including Sanguine, Choleric, Melancholic and Phlegmatic.
- The temperaments and lunchboxes.
- How to experience Easter with spirit.
- Living grass Easter baskets, planting bulb, egg hunts and Easter trees (or Easter branches).
- Spring cleaning, inside and out.
- Daily routines for children.
- Spring in the woods.
- Meet me at the clothesline.
- How many books are enough?
- Learning to relax and trust yourself.
- Appropriate takes for the early years.
- Television in the Waldorf home.
˃˃˃ Who Needs To Read This Book?
- You are a Waldorf homeschooler who needs inspiration
- You have challenges with your child's behaviors.
- You want to try something different but you don't know where to start.
- You have secret feelings of doubt that maybe homeschooling is not for you.
- You need some ideas for simple crafts and activities to do with your child.
˃˃˃ The Time Is Now
Written from the heart and from over 20 years of experience in the Waldorf world, Kytka Hilmar-Jezek shares ideas, tips and wisdom gained from parenting three children in the Waldorf way, both homeschooling and unschooling as well as working at a Waldorf School. Waldorf Talk Volume One, Number 2 is the March and April edition of the Waldorf Community Exchange (known as WCE), a holistic journal for parents inspired by Waldorf Education, Homeschooling and Anthroposophy. It is a wonderful (and classic) edition for all Steiner or Waldorf inspired homeschoolers.
Scroll up and grab a copy today.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
This is such a great help to parents. If you are looking for a book to how you can make your kids happy, then you have to grab this one. You can tell them so many stories written in this book. Plus you can have more tips about what to do on Easter and many more. How I love this book because I can sensed that it is written really for parents and children. The author is so great. Homeschooling is just a great idea for parents because I believe that children in homeschooling can learn as many ideas as those kids in school. There is no difference in the learning part. Very informative to read. Recommended to parents out there.
The authorised South African distributor of this product is under no obligation to honour the manufacture's guarantees/warranties or to provide after-sales service.
Please note that this item is imported from the USA, and is designed to be used in the USA. In addition, if the unit is powered it will come with a US plug and an adapter/transformer may be required. Please click here for more information on power requirements, or check with us if you are unsure or need any assistance!
Please also note that certain items cannot be imported, these include Alcohol, Animals, Batteries, Flammable Materials, Currency, Food, Furs, Chemicals, Explosives, Medications, Plants, Seeds, Supplements, Pressurized Cans, Tactical Equipment, Vitamins, Weaponry and Weaponry Accessories. In these cases, the item and information is displayed for reference purposes only. If you are not sure if we are permitted to bring an item, please send us an e-mail with a link to the item to confirm.
Please also ensure that you are ordering the correct item for your particular application as returns to the USA are costly. Product reviews are also provided for most of our items, which can give you a good idea for possible things to look out for and the quality of the item. By clicking Add to Cart, you are confirming that the item is correct and you accept the conditions listed here.