This item may be available in a different size, colour, scent, version or platform. Click below to be directed to product options:
• One-piece, roto-molded construction is extremely durable just like a whitewater kayak.
• YETI®'s proprietary PermaFrostTM Insulation is pressure-injected, giving you exceptional thermal resistance for unmatched ice retention.
• T-RexTM Lid Latches, with patent-pending technology and molded-in keepers, keep your lid securely closed and are built to last.
• The YETI® ColdLockTM Gasket minimizes unwanted air exchange, locking out heat while sealing in cold.
• NeverFailTM Hinge System includes a full-length, integrated hinge that is selfstopping and will not break.
• FatWallTM Design features extra-thick walls designed to house added insulation for maximum ice retention
• BearFootTM Non-Slip Feet, are made from non-marking rubber and help keep your cooler where you put it and up off of hot surfaces.
• InterLockTM Lid System enables lid to interlock with the cooler body, creating an essential form-fi tting barrier between your contents and outside elements.
• AnchorPointTM Tie-Down Slots are molded into cooler body for solid mounting
• DoubleHaulTM Handles, with textured grips and marine-grade nylon rope, make carrying a loaded cooler easier for two people.
• Integrated LipGripTM Handles make solo carrying easier, save valuable space, and won't get in the way.
• VortexTM Drain System has a screw-in, gasketed drain plug that allows for easy draining while partially opened and guarantees leak-proof reliability.
• BullDogTM Strap Guides allow for your cooler to be securely racheted down while being hauled or transported.
• Constructed of food-grade material that is Dry Ice CompatibleTM and UV-resistant.
• Integrated padlock ports make it easy to bear-proof your YETI®
The authorised South African distributor of this product is under no obligation to honour the manufacture's guarantees/warranties or to provide after-sales service.
Please note that this item is imported from the USA, and is designed to be used in the USA. In addition, if the unit is powered it will come with a US plug and an adapter/transformer may be required. Please click here for more information on power requirements, or check with us if you are unsure or need any assistance!
Please also note that certain items cannot be imported, these include Alcohol, Animals, Flammable Materials, Currency, Food, Furs, Chemicals, Explosives, Medications, Plants, Seeds, Supplements, Pressurized Cans, Tactical Equipment, Vitamins, Weaponry and Weaponry Accessories. In these cases, the item and information is displayed for reference purposes only. If you are not sure if we are permitted to bring an item, please send us an e-mail with a link to the item to confirm.
Please also ensure that you are ordering the correct item for your particular application as returns to the USA are costly. Product reviews are also provided for most of our items, which can give you a good idea for possible things to look out for and the quality of the item. By clicking Add to Cart, you are confirming that the item is correct and you accept the conditions listed here.